Thursday Hoops

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
5-0 2nd round, 3-0 last night

I feel like shit still from last night.
And as such, no writeup tonight, but since after game 1 have been looking at this play all week.

Boston/Clev Under 88.5 1st half 1.1/1

Strong lean towards the hornets. If it hits 7.5, I might just have to jump on em.

GL fellas :cheers:

:36_11_6:

You and me both bro.

Thats why I dont post over there anymore.

Him and Paulsy are the death of the penalty box.

And people wonder why KOAJ doesnt post in the box or really anywhere anymore, blankets really has gone to hell. This is the place to be.

good start but now wallace is out with vertigo or dizziness or some shit

very random

that will not help the under =/

cashhhhhh

kush i totally forgot i called him that lol, i was fuckin tanked. jeez

laying off the hornets as i think the spurs win this one by 5-9 points, and am not trying to sweat one out by forcing a play.
i liek the over though, altough im not playing it, i think the most important difference will be that SA will be knocking down those wide open looks they were getting in new orleans, and missing there.
at home will be a different story, where they have been shooting 38% from 3 and 47% from the field. but the defense they play at home has been immaculate, and this may be the first game CP3 will be shut down. we'll see see what adjustments SA makes on defense tonight, that will be big.
we'll see, GL on the rest of your wagers fellas. even you marlo :tiphat:

cap...whats your handle at blankets?

i only ask so i know who to bash :)

nice job tonite:tiphat:

damn i guess i gotta search the box for some issues from last night then... fuck government exams, the box is more entertaining/embarassing

cap...whats your handle at blankets?

i only ask so i know who to bash :)

nice job tonite:tiphat:

:36_11_6:

I actually dont have one. I raelly dont post on there anymore.

Once in awhile maybe once a week if im bored ill make a name, say fuck you wallstreet or something to that extent, and he'll ban it fast because hes a loser. It's like a 10 minute thing and its over.

So if you want someoen to bash on there:

WALLSTREETCRAPPERS is your guy :tiphat:

Gwarner- I dont post in the box anymore, that wasnt posted on here, that was posted on here. I was hammeredddd last night

Inspkedah- thanks man GL on your wagers tonight

Back