Thursday hockey

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Two plays tonight.

Atlanta ML (1.90 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

I think the Thrashers are kinda underrated here. They're almost at PK against a team they have owned over the years. The Thrashers are streaky as a team can get. Losing four straight, then winning four straight, ended the streak in Columbus, I think they bounce back here. Lehtonen has had great numbers against Florida, and the Panthers are still the weaker team here if you ask me, despite the incredible inconsistency from the Thrash. Atlanta is 1-7 in the second of b2b matches this year, but the Panthers haven't taken advantage of such situations against their opposition either, especially on the road. Atlanta should step up here, and to be honest I expected a lower line, 1.75-1.80.

Senators (-1,5) (2.10 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

The Sens are back on track. After dropping 7 straight they are now winners of 8 out of last 10 games, and are the better team here no doubts. Di Pietro is slightly bruised, the Isles shouldn't be up for the task tonight. Ottawa wins 5-2.

Good luck everyone. :cheers:

Thanks guys. GL

Yep Santa I'm aware, but liked the price so took it. We'll see how it goes.

:cheers:

With you on Atlanta tonight, Ottawa is a bit too much juice for me, and I try not to lay the 1.5 goals very often.

Good luck.

Back