Thursday Games.....

T-Rex

Pretty much a regular
New guy to the board, haha. I am definitely more of a "wait until the last minute possible" guy when finalizing my bets, but figured I would give this a try. Looking ahead to tomorrow and so far liking the tribe for the 4 game sweep and the mets......

Cleve -140 2 units
Mets - 135 2 units

Thanks guys! I have viewed the site enough and followed some threads so that I am familiar with some of your names. So looks like 1-1 to start out this posting experiment. If I would have been by my computer to see the odds dropping so much on the Mets I probably would have backed off them, but oh well. Looking ahead to the games later today, leaning towards Wash, KC, and StL. Hate leaning towards all favs, but what can I say. Trying to get a feel on this Mil/Phil game. Feel like teams going for 4 game sweeps, seem to close it out more than not. Also leaning toward Boston over Toronto. Any input?

I'm too unsure on the Mil game still. Odds are big for a struggling pitcher, but would probably lean Mil as I tend to feel teams going for the 4 game sweep usually convert. Gonna go with the following.....

KC 3
Wash 1.5
Boston 1.5
Balt 1

Damn..... horrible start to day 1. KC horrible with not even an attempt to bunt Dyson over to third with no outs in the 8th. Oh well. Gonna give it a try tomorrow.

Bot of 8 killed us in kc game, agree about a bunt somewhere in that sequence, Dyson was put in as pinch runner and is lightning fast. Get em tomorrow T Rex :cheers3:

Back