2* 13-9, +6.70
1* 42-39, +3.08

Thursday

Pass

Friday

1* FAU -2.5

Next thread Saturday

GL

really like ECU that much? I mean your 3* are pretty damn outstanding so I'm curious to hear about this game.

alright, i'm gonna be all over the place all weekend, so in case i don't get a chance on sunday to put this in a little paragraph form, here we go

strength of schedule #80 for carolina, #113 for boise

east carolina has more meaningful seniors

both teams have sort of close rushing offense/rushing defense

boise CHOSE to play in Hawaii which eliminated any and all home field advantage that would have existed. They're lucky if they get 1000 people to show up for this game cheering for them, IMO. There is a reason they chose to go to Hawaii, and i'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's not football. Both teams are there all week, both are destracted, but ecu's a little more older and should be able to handle it.

boise coming in after a super bowl loss

boise WR childs suspended for the game, think he had twice as many catches as any other WR

it's tough for boise to prepare here facing two different Qb's

and peterson's name has been all over for coaching jobs

such a letdown after playing in a BCS last year

childs out, leaves two best WR's for boise are freshman, almost makes boise one dimensional w/ ian johnson but not really

you feel my drift

3* East Carolina +11

alright, i'm gonna be all over the place all weekend...

:5_5_138:

:13_1_102v:

1_4_129.gif

Some good thoughts there nropp on Boise/ECU game. I kind of view like I had my blinders on in capping that game after reading that. Thoughts are much appreciated there.

Lets get FAU tonight. Should be a good game that we hopefully come out on top with.

Yeah I also like your thoughts, but just think that Boise will throw all over ECU as their pass D is 115th in the country...also a man named Ian Johnson isn't to bad either. But ECU is quick strike also, as they do lead the nation in TD's under one minute..so it should be a good one, but that pass defense of ECU and Boise defense being not to bad still give me the likely play of Boise at -10.

Back