thursday discussion

got bit by the line move last night...didn't get mt games until late and got dall-3 and got burned by a last second useless three that pushed for me...following a missed free throw and by the time i got to the raps they were 4.5 and lost by half and pushed the indy game...ouch

will chicago look at tonights game as a we want to win with blazers on deck or look at utah and denver as easy enough to square the road trip...no road losses yet for bulls...rose and gasol out but others may step up...at least for a half....sac's offense dysfunctional enough (next to the last in assists) that bulls could win on d alone...idk....too confusing

clips looks like a romp to me...they irritate me when they go into "i'm going to play the game the way I want to" mode but heat just not clicking

watched the c's against 76'ers last night....sixers are bad and c's not much better and contrary to what I thought earlier in the year the offense was operating much better when rondo was on the floor....night and day...i will look to go against c's when rondo sits

Question.
Last night did Dwight Howard flat out puss out of the game cuz it was against Kobe?
Random tweaked knee b4 tipoff.
Well that's how it looks to me

Do like the 1h over in south beach.. Clipps will score

i agree that clips will score...may follow...you have won me a couple recently....thanks....i just can't see the heat being able to score enough to stay within 4

I don't get the sac love...line up to three...must be the injuries....i can see a slug it out low scorer here

i agree that clips will score...may follow...you have won me a couple recently....thanks....i just can't see the heat being able to score enough to stay within 4

I don't get the sac love...line up to three...must be the injuries....i can see a slug it out low scorer here

w/c.. hopefully keep it going.....
agree with the heat scoring part,, hope they have enough to push this over...

sac- a different animal at home,, i know not to many assists, but when they are dumping into cousins your not going to get many assists out of that. my .02

Question.
Last night did Dwight Howard flat out puss out of the game cuz it was against Kobe?
Random tweaked knee b4 tipoff.
Well that's how it looks to me

Looks that way to me too Dudley. He's such a bitch, it wouldn't be surprising to anyone to find out that's why he didn't play last night.

In their L3 losses the Kings have given up leads of 24,26,12. They have the least amount of assists in the league.

Last edited:
Back