Thursday Discussion Thread

Kirby outs gang?
Angels are pub dogs, only other one today was the Giants...Angels were last night and won, figured the M's would get it after they came back from 3-0 down but the BP actually failed, rare for Seattle.

I'll be on the M's and likely Kirby outs they are going to need if they want to press for the playoffs at this point. Concern with him last year is he'd get pulled early to save the arm since he was so young but they don't have that luxury this season.

Shoulda known something was up when they put + money on Snell ks at 6.5, guys been a BB machine today, racking up pitches and only one k thru 3. Lucky to still be in the game, Sanchez has a pickoff and a throw out on a stolen base or it certainly wouldn't be 1-0 right now.

Angels are pub dogs, only other one today was the Giants...Angels were last night and won, figured the M's would get it after they came back from 3-0 down but the BP actually failed, rare for Seattle.

I'll be on the M's and likely Kirby outs they are going to need if they want to press for the playoffs at this point. Concern with him last year is he'd get pulled early to save the arm since he was so young but they don't have that luxury this season.

Shoulda known something was up when they put + money on Snell ks at 6.5, guys been a BB machine today, racking up pitches and only one k thru 3. Lucky to still be in the game, Sanchez has a pickoff and a throw out on a stolen base or it certainly wouldn't be 1-0 right now.

Kirby is pricey but coming off a subpar start off extended rest and less than 90 pitches, I'd expect him to be able to go a full 6.

Reactions: KJ
Kirby is pricey but coming off a subpar start off extended rest and less than 90 pitches, I'd expect him to be able to go a full 6.
Didn't really leave any doubt about it today even though if the 2nd hitter got on in the 6th too it could have gotten dicey

So many strikeouts for him it was taking the PC to an uncomfortable level knowing how quick they are to pull him, didn't need him to get to mid 80's and only one out

Bet the Kirby prop straight at -190 to freeroll it with TB 1st 5 tt o2.5 parlay at +285 with a boost, complete fade of Gibson

No harm no foul if it loses but would be a nice one to win

Bet the Kirby prop straight at -190 to freeroll it with TB 1st 5 tt o2.5 parlay at +285 with a boost, complete fade of Gibson

No harm no foul if it loses but would be a nice one to win
I just got an email regarding a boost. What does that mean?

Looks like positive juice for us?
Yeah just changes the odds by x percent, there will be a cap on the bet or how much you can wager. Doesn't mean you can't wager more, just means the boost will only apply to the max amount of the wager

Last edited:
Back