Thursday Discussion Thread

Woo getting a lot of love
Very limited stats but all skewed because of that first start, been very good last two and not sure where this NYY lineup poses anything more dangerous than what he's faced. Ks could come in droves for him, problem is can the Mariners do anything to help him out?

Very limited stats but all skewed because of that first start, been very good last two and not sure where this NYY lineup poses anything more dangerous than what he's faced. Ks could come in droves for him, problem is can the Mariners do anything to help him out?
agreed, and i don't think SEA lineup is much better. Two good bullpens, but i'm 3-8 in extras this season since i was too depressed to go back much further and that's mainly cuz i bet road teams and they are dead ducks in extras

agreed, and i don't think SEA lineup is much better. Two good bullpens, but i'm 3-8 in extras this season since i was too depressed to go back much further and that's mainly cuz i bet road teams and they are dead ducks in extras
Wish that applied to ATL today

Snell has been a flat out buzzsaw lately, took a "safe" Pads/o6.5 ks today at +150 and really contemplated doing a ladder up to o9.5 but figured that was just being greedy

Snell has been awesome, but hasn't really played anyone i wanted to back him against since he's a favorite every time out

Back