Thursday Discussion Thread

I really don’t get why today the cards/cincy total is lower than rest the games? Yes Mikolas will probably be better than that loser matz but he doesn’t have a great history in this park which you would kinda expect a guy who pitches to contact have more problems in this bandbox than at Busch. He prob go 5-6 innings and give up 3ish runs at best, where it don’t make sense to me is cards should hit weaver a lot better than Lively! Weaver don’t throw a slider for one, for 2 they should have a really good idea with him since he was in organization for several years, they much better against pitchers they familiar with. I like cards to get the split but I like over 9.5 at least as much.

Oh hold up, I guess I see part the deal here, no goldsmidt in lineup, no arenado, how stupid they didn’t give arenado the day off last night against a dude throwing sliders!

I still think cardinals score runs off weaver despite the lineup looking kinda goofy. They so stupid, it just makes no sense to give 3 your highest paid guys the day off together, why wouldn’t you stagger that?

Love me some Logan gilbert ov 17.5 outs, opened pretty cheap but been climbing all morning. Anywhere around -160 I think a really solid play.

Did both tt o2.5 1st 5 -110 and o4.5 -135 for game

Can rest assured if they need runs the big bats will be available late

Yea i kinda figured the way they stacked the top with lefties if reds go to a lhp out of pen they can hopefully go with goldy! Still makes no damn sense that they didn’t give arenado the day last night when I knew he wouldn’t hit shit?!?!! They are a ways away from being a super well run team tho so I’m not surprised when they do dumb shit anymore! I thought bout the team totals but ov 4.5 was like -140, teaming it with cards ml only paid the same as -1.5 did, felt like a rip off!

I took the reds because that is a trash panda lineup and I love losing money on my shit squaD.

At least one of us win! Of course unless cards fuck around and win by 1 to beat us both! Lol. I just think this a game they probably handle business, I think it retarded to give your 3 highest paid dudes the same day off but the one thing cards do have going for them the team is so poorly constructed they have plenty of guys to still make a solid lineup.

I played Nola ov 5.5 k’s, I know he hasn’t been great this year, I think he kinda trending the right direction tho and the key thing here is he gonna pretty much have to strike guys out tonight if he gonna have success, Braves not exactly looking to just make contact, they swinging for the fences so if he not racking up the k’s he gonna get shelled. That certainly possible but I think he will be solid if not spectacular.

Anyone care to guess a stat line for manoah today? I have no clue with this fat Fuck! Not sure why didn’t play that over, 8 seems low, I don’t think Eflin will dominate jays and manoah could get blown up at any point

Weaver gonna pitch a complete game as fast these losers are hitting into outs! They not even working some damn counts!!

Wow. 2nd time Mikolas was in a 1st and 3rd less than 2 out jam and escaped. He been much better than I expected so come on you pricks give him a few fucjing runs!!

Wow. 2nd time Mikolas was in a 1st and 3rd less than 2 out jam and escaped. He been much better than I expected so come on you pricks give him a few fucjing runs!!
Game's so fast there's no time to even think about warming someone up in the pen

At least took Tampa tt 1st 5 and game. Hopefully juice out of this trash and move on

Game's so fast there's no time to even think about warming someone up in the pen

Think this the 1st time cards have had 2 guys on base, in 7th!! They had no confidence in weaver to get out of jam, they pulled him quick!

Another redic line for Manoah, 3 innings 5 runs, 5 walks, 6 k’s. Lmao. I dunno if it the pitch clock or what but that guy could be so much better.

Looking forward to doing NCAA the next four weekends, probably easier than MLB this time of year

Ok pen, 6 outs and let’s steal this game! I was so worried these idiots were gonna send Mikolas back out. I can’t complain whatever happens now i guess, got what I asked for!!

3 outs to go to pull this shit off, I was thinking more like 5-3, 6-3 but I’ll happily take 2-0!!

Not really much of a card rest of day, Nola k’s and gilbert outs is probably it for me. I lean balty with plus money again, I just don’t think yanks are better than them but I gotta cut my grass so I’m probably not going back across river.

Yanks didn’t see Gibson last time they played and Balty knocked Smidt around. I think Schmidt has looked half way decent this month, I probably woulda played him over 4.5 k’s, 5.5 w plus is boarderline, I think he will get punch outs there just decent amount of risk that balty runs him by 4th inning. I don’t trust Gibson stuff enough to play his k’s. I do think he will be at least as good as Schmidt if not better, i just don’t see why yanks are favored honestly? Where do they have the edge? To me it a coin flip game so o’s getting +120 is def the right side imo,

Welp, cards fucked me. No clue why they went Gallegos instead of Helsly who supposed to be our fucking closer!???? Cock sucksrs

Back