Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Strikeouts from both in Toronto, Miami, Mikolas innings the only things from that card

Took Lance Lynn o4.5, but not much else jumped out.

Yea I didht see lot I liked. I havnt been able to stay away long enough to get much done, it like all my lack of sleeping caught up to me huge last night/this morning. I’m gonna pass on the day games, I’ll dig into the night card little later. I might take a day off after sucking yesterday, that hadn’t happened in I dunno how long? Lol

Yea I didht see lot I liked. I havnt been able to stay away long enough to get much done, it like all my lack of sleeping caught up to me huge last night/this morning. I’m gonna pass on the day games, I’ll dig into the night card little later. I might take a day off after sucking yesterday, that hadn’t happened in I dunno how long? Lol
I had a 6 teamer RR yesterday……I took all the K props under 4 and played them over….

Darn grienke from KC needed 2.5 and he pitch 1 inning…..knew he was old, but he was good back in the days…..

Went 5-1 on the RR…..

Did same thing today…….RR the K prop under 4 and played them over…..5 teamer RR 2,3,4,5

Thanks for getting me into the K prop @2daBank

Did Lynn o 5.5 k's, Rays/Jays Ff u3.5, Fish ML, Mikolas o18.5 outs. RR 2 and 3

Also did SGPs with Gausman o5.5, McClanahan o4.5, Jays ML parlay and another parlay w/o McClanahan

Back