Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Last edited:
I really think I need to take a little break as I start prepping for football, I do this every year with bases but I thought the way I was rolling with props might keep me going. Fact Is it still a bunch of work every day and it gets to be tedious and not as enjoyable to me by this point, I havnt been doing nearly the work this week and I have felt it in wallet a bit!! Also taking the week or so off around my eye surgery I thought might keep me going longer but that wasn’t much a break, certainly wasn’t enjoyable as I was stuck facing my head down doing nothing and I was In middle of really hot stretch so it pissed me off more than relaxed me!! Lol. I’ll still have some occasional thoughts and plays but just letting ya’ll know why I been scaling down and not all over it like usual the last few days.

I have ton of work to do to start getting ready for ncaa fb and nfl fantasy/prop stuff. We getting to that time! I like preseason and it caught me off guard it actually starting tonight! Lol (I don’t count the HOF game, that usually my point I start getting prepared but I put it off til now this year).

Reactions: KJ
Cease away and day ERA is phenomenal. No real difference with the WHIP though

His ops allowed isn’t much different either for his career, is lower in day this season but his k/bb has actually been better at night. I dunno if I’d treat day:night or home/road much differently w him but you not lying his record and era are sick road/day this year for some reason.

His ops allowed isn’t much different either for his career, is lower in day this season but his k/bb has actually been better at night. I dunno if I’d treat day:night or home/road much differently w him but you not lying his record and era are sick road/day this year for some reason.

Yeah didn’t trust it at near -200

Back