Thursday Discussion Thread

I’m bout to go crazy sitting at eye dr office. My appointment was at 2:20!! When we scheduled it i said I had to be done by 4 and they said “no problem, i Be in and out in 30-40 min”!! They had to have scheduled 20 ppl at same time!! After I was here a hour they told lady right behind me there were 12 ppl in front of her to see dr!!!

I’m bout to go crazy sitting at eye dr office. My appointment was at 2:20!! When we scheduled it i said I had to be done by 4 and they said “no problem, i Be in and out in 30-40 min”!! They had to have scheduled 20 ppl at same time!! After I was here a hour they told lady right behind me there were 12 ppl in front of her to see dr!!!
Just giving you time to find us some winners tomorrow!

Just giving you time to find us some winners tomorrow!

They make ya wear a mask so fogged up my glasses and couldnt see shit, plus I was too frustrated to look at games. Mfers make me wait over 2 hours to see dr, it not the fuckinv dr who did the surgery and was pretty much a total waste of time, still can’t see! Changing to some other drops cause there too much pressure on eye. Tell me I’ll have script at wal greens then I get home and not called in and now the office is closed! I’m so annoyed.

Gotta be kinda careful with these 1st series out the all star break, think how productive you are at work when ya 1st come back from a vacation!

They make ya wear a mask so fogged up my glasses and couldnt see shit, plus I was too frustrated to look at games. Mfers make me wait over 2 hours to see dr, it not the fuckinv dr who did the surgery and was pretty much a total waste of time, still can’t see! Changing to some other drops cause there too much pressure on eye. Tell me I’ll have script at wal greens then I get home and not called in and now the office is closed! I’m so annoyed.

Gotta be kinda careful with these 1st series out the all star break, think how productive you are at work when ya 1st come back from a vacation!
Sorry it was a rough day. Hopefully Thursday is better

All Star.M-W is a sleep marathon. Thankfully CCit played a scrimmage tonight against Mexico to keep us awake Massive bet on ff under in Miami, might be a dual no hitter

Not my play, sharing from another guy I bet with- angels under 75.5 wins mgm/dk. I can’t get anything meaningful down on it

They do these crazy odds boost sometimes. So tonight it’s 1 to 1 odds that the Dodgers will get a hit.

Back