Thursday Discussion Thread

laid off a bunch of losers yesterday and that is better than a winning day for me

leans:
marquez is a big number but it'd be backing COL in a house of horrors for them (@ SF) with a good starter on the mound

manning is a pitch to contact guy and that is worrisome, especially with Soto used b2b i think. DET has no reason to extend the bullpen, but they're better everywhere and Means has not been anything good since the sticky stuff was banned. Surprised to see DET dogged at this rate only expecting a 44% win rate to be +EV

HOUCK is a great arm and finally looks like he might be claiming a rotation spot. Won't go deep and that is worrisome for the BOS pen, but TB is not in great shape with theirs either. Cash let Fleming wear it tonight when he clearly didn't have it in the 1st, but while that's an a-hole move it is good for the team. Maybe Barnes gets another day off, but i think he pitches if he's needed and the good BOS pen rested

Anybody got any feelings to share about the Yanks/White Sox playing in a field in Iowa today?

I'm on the over small just because I think it will be a distraction for the pitchers and hopefully they'll put on an offensive show.

I think Mets -210 is a great parlay piece. Like trying to back teams who break long streaks. Nolin is a retread making his first appearance in the majors since 2015.

Anybody got any feelings to share about the Yanks/White Sox playing in a field in Iowa today?

I'm on the over small just because I think it will be a distraction for the pitchers and hopefully they'll put on an offensive show.
someone said small dimensions on a broadcast i was watching (can't remember if it was NYY or CHW), not good for heaney

I’m on the Sox. Yankees doing it w smoke and mirrors and their pen continues to be a mess. Six healthier and pitching adv imo

someone said small dimensions on a broadcast i was watching (can't remember if it was NYY or CHW), not good for heaney

The field dimensions are 335 feet to left and right fields, 380 feet to the power alleys and 400 feet to straightaway center field, surrounded by 159 acres of corn.

jays under I want to pull the trigger, just concerned with that pen when ohtani leaves. When sho is off, he is usually way off and that doesn’t bode well for a team getting hits from bottom 3 and your sore spot is currrntly vladdy

After watching this pre-game bs on the MLB network, I'm gonna add some more to the over 9 @-130.

To me it's got the feel of an all-star game, with the pictures and everybody laughing and messing around...

I'll defer to those of you that follow MLB closely as I'm an outsider to game, overall. But Chicago seems to have a crew of animals on that team, and I mean such in a good sense. Just nasty looking players.

Blown save was +300 and I was 50/50 on pulling the trigger but chose the wrong way

Back