Thursday Discussion Thread

my love affair with the Tigers might be coming to an end, if it's not 4 GIDP in a game it's 18 Ks tonight against a struggling BOS team

leans:
MIA since i have no idea who is starting like every single day until i wake up

arrieta number is silly but it's amazing how depleted CHC is

toussaint if he falls to a dog but that last bad start was a bit concerning after his two great performances since coming up

SKUBAL fear he's coming into the innings limit while Mize is rotating out of it, good bullpen didn't work tonight but that offensive performance was offensive and the gap between DET and a struggling BOS lineup was significant. Perez has survived, but has pretty ugly numbers and even light-hitting DET could get to him when they don't K with RISP every batter like they did tonight vs EROD (who has always been a good K-rate guy FWIW)

HOWARDSP but can anybody back him after how off he was in PHI despite the big reputation as a top prospect. Bundy is a gascan, but i guess if he can be good against anybody it'd be those pesky Rangers who keep winning games

Javy 0-5 5Ks with 2 million stranded runners. Enjoy him, Mets fans. Can’t believe he thinks he’s worth 200 million

I love the White Sox but the best option for me today is the stinking Cubs. I realize on paper the team appears to be a mess, but with Kendricks the line, and rivalry. I am hunting for a nice winner.

After an away game and being at home, the Cubs are 11-2 as home dogs when the line is >=125

Back