Thursday disappointing SF Discussion

gibson and samardzija Both with good numbers versus the other team (looks like both 3-0). However the White Sox lost seven straight Jeff starts and twins are rolling towards a wild card. Like Minny and u8

cws 1-9 L10 in Minny

I imagine this section of the forum will slowly begin to fade with Niffel and CFB here but there's still some many to be made.

Someone want to talk me off KC TT ov 4.5?

Boyd .329 OPP BA- 1.67 WHIP

Never goes more than 6, which means at least 2 innings of DET BP which is great. KC loves lefties.

Any reason not to bet this?

That was a huge series for the Dodgers to get them some breathing room from the Giants. And they beat Bumgarner too.

Looks like Dodgers pretty much secured a playoff spot.

Huge series for them. They weren't exactly clutch considering how many they left on base, but the HRs won each game

I imagine this section of the forum will slowly begin to fade with Niffel and CFB here but there's still some many to be made.

I'm about ready to lick my wounds and shut it down

Typically not a huge fan of betting SEPT baseball. If I get on a bad streak I will probably tread lightly.

BASEBALL PLAYOFFS coming soon. 5 game series (ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN and probably will) Wild card teams have momentum edge IMO.

Had KC o4.5 in last night's game and hit it. Tonight is 5 at my shop. Need 6 to win. Maybe only 8 at bats. No thx.

After todays game Pitt starts a road series at the Cardinals and I believe they face Lynn on 5. This certainly high lights a need to win today.

Do the Braves ever win anymore? Been blindly betting against them everyday for small amounts, been winning everyday easy. If I was betting serious would of been some serious cash.

pitt so disappointing only clunker of night..... they are struggling bad and start a series with stl..... no bueno

Back