Thursday CFB Discussion Thread

BYU put up 35 and 41 on the road in their first two games. They haven't played a home game since before Thanksgiving last year. I like them to roll, but admit the current number (-17.5) scares me a bit. Prefer TT over 39.

Im looking at the North Tex game, and I'm liking North Tex. I think their physical style could harm La Tech tonight. Not seeing much support for North Tex.

“One of the big challenges is the short week,” Holtz said. “Playing our third game on the road in 13 days is a big challenge. Playing on the road is hard, it takes a lot out of you. You get back at two in the morning on Sunday and have to practice that day because it is a short week.
North Texas has the advantage in that they were done at about 3 and they played at home. They have a 12-hour head start, and in a short week, that is everything. That is a 12 hour difference in rest and game preparation.”

Im looking at the North Tex game, and I'm liking North Tex. I think their physical style could harm La Tech tonight. Not seeing much support for North Tex.
Gorgolon you could be right about NT but this team has a real bad QB. I could be 100 percent wrong about LT but I made this game my 5 star bet bol I agree BYU should roll

Gorgolon you could be right about NT but this team has a real bad QB. I could be 100 percent wrong about LT but I made this game my 5 star bet bol I agree BYU should roll

It's definitely going to come down to whether NT can run the ball. If LT gets ahead early, NT is in trouble. But NT did a nice job last year on LT's RB. If NT can take away the run game, they can force some TO's. It's a close game to call right now.

Some money came in on LA...Probably too confusing to bet.

Im on Ravens ML pretty heavy, so I'll probably just go with that.

BYU put up 35 and 41 on the road in their first two games. They haven't played a home game since before Thanksgiving last year. I like them to roll, but admit the current number (-17.5) scares me a bit. Prefer TT over 39.

Agreed. My site had 17 so I bit.

Back