BAL -101/o10: L. Barrett
TOR +167: Gorman
COL o10.5: Estabrook

on the radar:
MIL -118: Segal
TB -129: Conroy
LAA -124: Campos
CHC -114: Fagan

gluck on ur CFA...was a pain for me as well.

thanks buddy, two days til freedom...

Jays got crushed and I missed them at 167 then 158, fml

post-open leans:
COL o10.5: Estabrook
TOR +150: Gorman
BAL o9.5: L. Barrett
TB o7.5: Conroy

on the radar:
CHC -114
MIL -119/o8.5: Segal

With the jays winning I lost more value with them tomorrow. Lean the under. Edwin left with back tightness and will probably get the day off. Series won and they have cardinals at home. Expect some rest

Good luck on the CFA Saturday GWarner! Knock it out :boxing:

knock 'em dead GW. Just remember to breathe!

thanks boys, promise this will be the last mention of it but it's a pretty big deal. Will not be around for a Sunday thread until latenight, but Friday and Saturday should go on as planned

you're going to Chick-Fil-A in 2 days? Gonna be delicious

hey deewhite you're lucky that we're hosting a super regional or else i would have reported that thread cluttering our baseball forum for the pros

I think tomorrow will be a "race to see all the normal Jays are playing" day

I've done well by backing deGrom but I think woods bounces back here

Played over in Washington 7.5
i know it's Barrett behind the plate but I actually lean the under in the tejas game

On the under in Washington under 8 minus 20 cents. game 3 at home for Washington is 6-3 under. If game 2 is an over it seems to help the game 3 under

I hear yea.. You lock in the jays? I'm considering the under more than a side here..

Missed two numbers at the open so I was waiting on it then passed on 156 last night hoping we'd get better and to make sure who was in the lineup. Looks like that was a mistake

BOL w the CFA.... been thinking lately about possibly pursuing it as well... :shake:

Back