thursday--- both leagues

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
logs on the fire, popcorn popping, first nip of Templeton Rye forthcoming:

This is like Christmas eve for dog players..

Oklahoma +17, -120; 6 units (top unit play)

Okie ML +520; 2 units

like all dogs tonight and all dog ML's.. adds coming.. Too much chalk love to lock in others too early..:dancing:

Last edited:
Baylor has blown out a bunch of fluff and disfunctional teams.. NO? actually their best win was Buffalo.. The only win they have vs legit BCS conference competition was KSU on the road by 10 and they got outrushed by 2 bills in that one.. Okie better..

everything will need to go right for Baylor to cover this, which may happen, but even if everything does go right, back door will be wide open the entire contest..Fully understand the making of this line, and agree from that perspective, tho I would have made it 14, however-- the "competition" line should be near 7 IMO..

anyone have an AD player prop yards rushing yet? My spots are dragging their feet:cheers:

anyone have an AD player prop yards rushing yet? My spots are dragging their feet:cheers:

[TABLE="width: 60%"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ADRIAN PETERSON (VIKINGS) TOTAL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]RUSHING YARDS - MUST PLAY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]
prop.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]Nov 07[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]96031[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, colspan: 2, align: left"]A. PETERSON (MIN) RSH YDS[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]o105½-120<INPUT value=2_1452788_-105.5_-120 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]
prop.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]8:25 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]96032[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, colspan: 2, align: left"]A. PETERSON (MIN) RSH YDS[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"]u105½-110<INPUT value=3_1452788_105.5_-110 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ADRIAN PETERSON (VIKINGS) TOTAL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]RECEPTIONS - MUST PLAY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: left"]
prop.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: left"]Nov 07[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: left"]96033[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, colspan: 2, align: left"]A. PETERSON (MIN) RECS[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: right"]o3½+180<INPUT value=2_1452790_-3.5_180 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenVs, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, align: left"]
prop.gif
[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, align: left"]8:25 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, align: left"]96034[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, colspan: 2, align: left"]A. PETERSON (MIN) RECS[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameEvenHm, align: right"]u3½-225<INPUT value=3_1452790_3.5_-225 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Baylor has blown out a bunch of fluff and disfunctional teams.. NO? actually their best win was Buffalo.. The only win they have vs legit BCS conference competition was KSU on the road by 10 and they got outrushed by 2 bills in that one.. Okie better..

everything will need to go right for Baylor to cover this, which may happen, but even if everything does go right, back door will be wide open the entire contest..Fully understand the making of this line, and agree from that perspective, tho I would have made it 14, however-- the "competition" line should be near 7 IMO..

that is a crazy stat on the KSt game...had no idea.

I see some +520 ML on okie popping... I seriously don't understand that..

bumping Okie +17 up 2 units.. Now top unit play. adding Okie ML +520; 2 units (missed the +530).... I think it will come down from here so if you like the Okie ML Id lock it in now... JMO

Tee, you like Stanford tonight as well? I haven't heard 1 person mention Stanford. At the stadium now. Perfect weather but you wonder if they water the grass a little too long.

Tee, you like Stanford tonight as well? I haven't heard 1 person mention Stanford. At the stadium now. Perfect weather but you wonder if they water the grass a little too long.

i know I wouldnt have cut it and would have watered the crap out of it

Like all dogs tonight wise and think a profit is had with playing the group.. I order of fondness, here is my list:

Okie (best by far IMO)
Vikes
Stanford
Troy

bottom two won't likely make play list and if so will be fractional plays.. Still debating Vikes... I think AD could go off tonight so looking at that prop also

off topic-- you guys see the Tony Dorsett interviews today? really unsettling to watch

GL brother....not on Baylor but won't be touching OU. IMO this is Stoops' worst team and their only impressive win was against a TT team that has been exposed as a fraud.

Was hoping for a reason to bet the Vikings....

GL brother....not on Baylor but won't be touching OU. IMO this is Stoops' worst team and their only impressive win was against a TT team that has been exposed as a fraud.

Was hoping for a reason to bet the Vikings....

Vikings , if in the right frame of mid and motivated, have a lot of edges tonight, and at home.. Trying to find something that tells me frazier has the lockerroom. Haven't found it yet. What do you like?

off topic #2---- took Mrs tee*dub to "captain Phillips" yesterday.... I'm a tough movie critic but that was a very well done film... wow... last 4 minutes won Hanks the Oscar IMO. Best performance by him in more than a decade... Anyone else?

Baylor getting so much love on ESPN right now... flip their schedule and they would be playing this game with two losses...

off topic #2---- took Mrs tee*dub to "captain Phillips" yesterday.... I'm a tough movie critic but that was a very well done film... wow... last 4 minutes won Hanks the Oscar IMO. Best performance by him in more than a decade... Anyone else?

i thought it was great .. agree with the end.. also impressed that the one dude had never acted before.. his character really came alive

It mattered not that members of Phillips’ own crew contradicted the hero’s tale by sharing how the Captain’s ineptitude led to hijacking in the first place and far from selflessly giving himself up, he was actually captured by failing to secure the ship’s bridge

Still a good movie , one of the best in a while. Agree with hanks winning an oscar

Gl tee

It mattered not that members of Phillips’ own crew contradicted the hero’s tale by sharing how the Captain’s ineptitude led to hijacking in the first place and far from selflessly giving himself up, he was actually captured by failing to secure the ship’s bridge

Sully should have missed the geese also...dude... its hollywood

fwiw--- I lean Stanford hard but no plays there, unless HT... Lean Troy but no play... Vikes a likely play but waiting

off topic #3---... taking mrs dub to another movie tomorrow night.. Anything recent to recommend? looking forward to "girl on fire" but not out yet..

Fantastic movie. Hanks delivers his best in years.

Health on OU tonight my friend. I think Baylor seizes their best chance in a long time to beat OU up.

not mrs dubs thing... I'm way behind in movie's ... just saw Mud.. really liked .. you see it?

I have not. Heard good things. I think best bet for you and wife is Gravity if you want to see something that's amazing visually. 12 years a slave if you want to see something deep. I've seen neither but I hear both are great.

really? original jackass still a late night favorite in my mancave.. one of my favs.. dude taking a shit in store display toilet was cinematic genius IMO.

Also so a fav of mine. Right up my alley type of humor. If you liked that I think you will love bad grandpa. Same type of humor on unsuspecting people

Don't see Gravity unless on mushrooms b/c the 3D space debris flying at me was the only enjoyable part of the movie....so boring. 1 man show with Bullock for 90 minutes basically.

Back