Team Totals 2-3, -2.0
Overall 33-31-2, +1.49

1-3-1 on Wed.

LAD -115 1*
Miami 1st 5 +100 1*
TB/CWS under 7 -120 1*

GL on the action :badass:

Last edited:
Good to see U on the Dodgers Tim. I think Jin Ru has had a nice start to his season with three quality starts in his first 4 games. Even more impressive is the 5-to-1 strikeout-to-walk ratio he has carried and the fact he is averaging over a strikeout per inning. These are big-time numbers from a guy who came into the year with a lot of question marks. And these have been some quality offenses that the lefty has had to face thus far. I think Ru slows down the Mets bats today...and if the Dodger cant hit Hefner, they may as well quit :)
GL my friend

Good to see U on the Dodgers Tim. I think Jin Ru has had a nice start to his season with three quality starts in his first 4 games. Even more impressive is the 5-to-1 strikeout-to-walk ratio he has carried and the fact he is averaging over a strikeout per inning. These are big-time numbers from a guy who came into the year with a lot of question marks. And these have been some quality offenses that the lefty has had to face thus far. I think Ru slows down the Mets bats today...and if the Dodger cant hit Hefner, they may as well quit :)
GL my friend
Couldn't have said it better my friend, and I have him on my fantasy team.

GL fellas.

Back