Thursday Bases

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
Profitable last night, hope it continues tonight.

BR: 4,178
(109% return since April 29, but things can go sour quickly)

Boston -1.5 +106
15%
Daisuke going for 8-0 and heavily favored to do so as his team rolls into Fenway on a six-game win streak. Tuck said something along the lines of "US printing presses not being able to print enough money to fade Boston at Fenway in day game." I assume he means you would lose plenty if you fade Boston at Fenway in the daylight. Bannister is a good pitcher but has problems on the road.

White Sox +108
10%
Laffey has shown well the past month or so. The Southsiders are rolling right now and I am not betting on them to cool off just yet. The line does look fishy, but I cannot ignore a seven consecutive win home underdog versus a streaking loser on the road that is favored.

Atlanta +113
8%
Santana at a cheap price people say. I say he is on the road facing a streaking home team that posted eleven runs last night. Hudson looking to get back to form. I'll take the home dog to chop down the mighty Johan.

San Diego +105
8%
There could be better pitchers than Wolf on the mound for SD. The Padres are looking to forget last night's game, where Pujols injured about a quarter of the starting roster. Harang is Cincy's ace, but I am not fond of the Reds at Petco being favored.

Pittsburgh +102
4%
Gorzelanny a dog at home versus Milwaukee. I cannot figure out the Brew Crew, but I am willing to fade them against the Buccos in Steel town.

Florida +121
4%
Webb couldn't get it done for win number ten, so should I believe Haren can?

one of us is having a big day. the other is crying in his pillow.

gl with pittsburgh lol.

Although I took a day off today, I like all of your plays.

Each play makes perfect sense.

WS - a HOT home team who's been on a roll priced like a home dog to offensive slumping Indians with very solid Laffey but come on, only because this kid haven't experienced some Major League "beating" yet, doesn't mean he won't (maybe even tonight?). Indians bats - almost non existing for a while now.

ATL - Huddy faced an AL team last time around, should be ok now facing those slumping Mets (I sure hope their morale is very low after those 3 losses in this series, a bunch of slackers who cost me 20 units the other day - my grandma would have more quality AB compared to most of those guys...)

SD - you've said it all

PIT - not completely sure about this one, but I'm looking for Gorzo to forget that disaster vs Cubs and move on tonight with a solid start

FLA - Diamondbacks are struggling and they admitted themselves it's been like that for the last 5 days. They couldn't win with their ace on the mound, so how are they going to accomplish that with Danny? He's a good pitcher but when your team's 1-for-40 with 14 K's through the order over their past 5 games, you must be perfect throughout the whole game to even have a slight chance...

BOL! :cheers:

KC getting their asses spanked in Beantown...
paddling.jpg

KC getting their asses spanked in Beantown...

Yeah but at least they've made a game out of it.

8-11 now in 8th, no matter if it ends like this I'm sure it's going to do well for their confidence going into the series with Blue Jays tomorrow..

shit. ... i was opposite you on every play and you are killing.

killing.

very nice day. And i am the one taking notes here , believe me.

Congrats Blue Chip. Doesn't get any better than a sweep, especially with such a large card.

Back