Thursday Bases

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
7 run top of the 9th pushed the SD total over, I'll take a 3-2 day though no doubt.

Sides 7-12 -2.92
Total 24-14-2 +10.00
YTD 31-26 +7.08

Philadelphia / Houston under 9.5

CWS / Baltimore under 9

St Louis -107

GL Everyone:cheers:

Explanation on PHI/HOU under?
good weather + small park
Although the last couple of games are supportive of an under

GL Santa

Blue - even in a nice weather ball park you need to hit the ball. Think the weather is adjusted to this total already. Both teams are 7-3 under in their L10 games, They're hitting belowe .250, Darling is a typical under ump, with a big strike zone which should help keep Myers around. Backe has pitched well this season, and hasnt given up more than 2 runs this season. Myers has had a little hard luck, as his ERA is high, but is WHIP is very respectable. I'll bite at it. GL today

Thx for the explanation

I think Myers does the deed today and pulls out a W, but PHI isn't showing offensive support like I want them to.

7 run top of the 9th pushed the SD total over, I'll take a 3-2 day though no doubt.

Sides 7-12 -2.92
Total 24-14-2 +10.00
YTD 31-26 +7.08

Philadelphia / Houston under 9.5

CWS / Baltimore under 9

St Louis -107

GL Everyone:cheers:

got st louis at + money. but -1.5

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap>St. Louis Cardinals
K Lohse -R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> -1½ +175</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blue - no problem, I should have more time to do some write ups, swamped with plans for a wedding / work etc lately. GL with the plays man.

EHS - 7 run Cards win is fine with me. GL

Santa, what do you think of the over 9 in Toronto? With Padilla on the mound, the over is always a live play... lol

Blue - Im usually the first to hop on that Padilla over train too. Halladay going strong last week scares me a bit. Plus, there is a rumor here (still nothign for sure) but the Dome may be open tonight, weather is nice, not going to change and I could see that. It was real muggy in the dome last night, which always helps. Both teams are scorching and the pens got worked last night though, Burnett having to go etc. GL

Alex - good to hear. GL

Kyle - if I read it correctly they are playing their chart buster "Now I break you". GL

Tmike - not yet, buddy has seasons seats, planning on going with him soon.

Fondy - you too. GL

Back