Thursday Bases

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Pitt to win 2 units @ +120lose

Who is St. Louis Kidding, Looper? This left hander from Pitt is for real and he has already proven that he can shu tthese fools down.....

adding Pitt alt run line -1.5 +200 for . 5 units lose

:cheers:

Last edited:
Adding La/Det over 9.5 these bats and these pitchers equal Over...For 1 unit win

Last edited:
wow, alt rl... haha you know something I don't about Pitt Offense?

best of luck, I am still trying to decide between Under or Pitt, tough decision. I do like the over in the Angels game, looking harder at it now

I dunno the people who have been moving the line this wk have been on the right side for the most part

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Troutman-With you on these bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yeah...I took that early on before checking out CTG because StL has been hitting better lately...Gorz is solid, but anything can happen...what concerns me more is this possible mis-information on the wind in StL.

Sorry Green, you may have a winner. I just cant ignore the Mets numbers against Smoltz, these guys are hitting him, I think Smoltz and Glavine give up atleast 3 apiece and the bullpen is good for 3 imo...This line is moving in favor of the Over.....GL..Your heating up, either way somebody cashes:cheers:

Back