Thursday Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
69-45-3 +$6,358.67

I am driving back to Jerz from school today so I won't be around at all after I get these bets squared away in the morning. I don't have much to say right now, im in a funk thats all. One day this week things will turn around.

Here is a cliff notes version of my thoughts.

Brewers -120: Lost 4 in the row now and 5/6 games but they do get to face a RHP after Cole owned them today. On the road they hit RHP better than LHP..In the 5 losses in the last 6, 3 have come vs LHP. Sheets has to come up big for the Brewers tomorrow since this was a big road trip and they are getting it taking it to them in the last week. Its an early must win in the sense of credability right now, yes its early in the season but no one will respect them if they drop 6/7 vs. Mets & Phillies. In Sheets last 3 the Brewers are 3-0 and he is 2-0, I say this again, he has to come up big tomorrow. As far as Philly hitters go, Keep Burrell is only one w/ real success vs. Sheets.

Marlins -107: If anyone is interested, Armas is 5-12 in 17g w/ 5.98 vs. the Marlins.

Cabrera = .700 in 10ab, Hermida =.333 in 6ab, Jacobs = .500 in 8ab, Uggla = .364 in 11ab, Willingham = .429 in 7ab.

Armas on the yr has been bad, got chased after 2innings last start and will prob get chased after 4 here. There are concerns about Nolasco but for basically a Pick em', I will take the guy with a complete game vs. the Pirates in 1 career start.

Twins -128: Carmona no doubt has been very good this yr and made me a few bucks.. Indians are on fire and they are playing at home (13-3). Indians beat Santana once this yr and Carmona beat Twins once this yr. Santana in his career is 7-3 vs. the Indians and the Twins are losers of 6 of 7 and 8 of last 11 games are in a similar situation as the Brewers. They both get to trot their ace out on the road in need of a win to get out of a funk before interleague play. I am expecting Santana to come up big for his team and be lights out. Expectations for me rarely happen. Series is 4-0 Indians on the yr.

Angels +112: Bartolo hasn't pitched bad this yr at all and dominated the Mariners in his first start back over 7ip. Washburn has been pretty good this yr and just went 8innings in his last start. He is 3-1 in his career vs. the Angels but Angels hit Washburn very well.

Cabrera = .333 in 18ab, Vlad = .294 in 17ab, Hillenbrand = .364 in 11ab, Izturis = .286 in 7ab, Kotchman = .333 in 3ab, Matthews = .304 in 23ab, Quinlan = .583 in 12ab

Isn't there a system fade after a team wins by 5, you fade them 2 games later? I remember reading something like that but Mariners offense didn't show up today and might have used up a lot of their runs on Tuesday night.

Durbin vs. Schilling? Show me a line.
Lean to Kazmir
Braves line vs. Chico? I will chase if its reasonable which it wont be.
Royals +170? Seriously at this point how does Branden deserve to be -180.

Usual drill, I'll hit these tomorrow morning again and then its on the road for 10hrs.

Twins $384 to Win $300
Brewers $360 to Win $300
Marlins $321 to Win $300

Will wait on the Angels line, might be home by 10:00 and want to see if I actually win some games before that. Only other game of interest would be Royals +170, yes I am serious about that.

Just got the feeling on the first 2 games that I am on the side the books want me on. Going to go down with 80% of the people that bet the Twins and Brewers..

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">cash these today bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yep, yep, and yep...luv all 3 plays, as i'm on em all as well.

halos, i'm not touching...as Wash always does well against his former mates.

GL today green, your cliff notes version is like my typical length. i hate long drives. a couple of my friends went out to LA for our Fall semester last year because of Katrina and we drove nearly straight after a stop in Houston. It took us less than a day from Houston to LA... west texas is fucking dreadful.

Terp - I hope so
Yanks - Seems the whole world is on Johan today
Trout - Thanks buddy. GL
Renew - Long drives blow, no way around it. 10 hours in a car driving through the middle of bumfuck SC, NC, & VA is no doubt awful.
Jack - Thanks

Heres what we got today. The whole world on Johan, I can see the books smiling because their crystal ball says Indians win 3-1. Its wierd, I have prob a top 3 pitcher in baseball and feel like I just donated money to BetJam.

I had a dream about the Brewers last night I guess cause I was thinking bout baseball before I went to sleep, Sheets gave up a 2run hr in the 5th and they lost 2-0.

Brewers $550 to Win $458.33
Marlins $550 to Win $506.31
Twins $550 to Win $416.90

Then I am taking a shot here, I don't see 1 reason to lay -193 with the A's worst pitcher who has thrown 14.1 career innings in his life over 4 starts. The bullpen is without their 2 best pitchers and the pitchers they do have throwing in there are responsible for the last 2 nights. The offense is no where to be found on top of everything. Now Elarton might not have the best career and he is making his 2nd start since recovering from injury but no one can tell me how Dallas Branden warrants -193. This should be -145 tops. I took the RL +1.5 cause those fukers havent won by 2 runs this whole series and now they start their worst pitcher. If A's do win this game by 1 run atleast it would cancel out the ML shot and we have basically a push. Cmon Royals!

Royals $200 to Win $360
Royals +1.5 $250 to Win $200

Back to Dirty Jerz it is.. GL guys

Last edited:
Man On Fire - I don't like Tavarez personally but I think the kid is trying real hard, he wants to lockdown a spot in the rotation. Minor only faced RSox once and he went 4ip 7h, 3er. I think Tavarez gets knocked around a little bit himself though..

Girlie - WSox didn't have 1 person in the lineup batting .260 before yesterdays games, Don't know what they are now. It seems easy but again totals are not my thing, I suck at them

Wow I got beat on the Johan line. I come back its -142, I place my bet its -134, I look at the Royal line and its -130.. Twins better win this game

Thats all I got today guys. Things just havent been hitting so maybe 10hrs in a car not watching baseball will do the trick. Hopefully I get back to Jerz with a fatter wallet than Yesterday.

Best of Luck to everyone.

LETS GO JOHAN - START MY DAY OFF RIGHT!

:cheers: :cheers:

Back