Thursday Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
59-34-3 +$7,996.88

This wk has just been real kind to me so I am going to take it a little easy and try to just maintain this wk, going to try and be real selective.

Leans

Reds -150
There are a lot of early games tomorrow so I am trying not to get lost in the action but I kind of like this game..This is just tricky because the Reds and their bullpen are terrible. I really don't understand how the Reds are 14-20 and Houston simply owns the Reds this yr (7-1)...The one pitcher who lost to them? Matt Albers the starting pitcher in the game today. When Harang takes the mound the Reds are 5-2, yes that is 36% of their wins...This is my limit for backing a pretty decent pitcher in Harang on a shitty team with a shitty bullpen. This is more of does Cinci have enough in them to avoid the sweep and win a game for the 2nd try in their last 9 games. I would take a stab with the RL here but there is no faith in the bullpen and just the Reds overall. Hopefully the lineup beats Albers..

Looking through the other games now:

Giants -102 - Think the line gets to the +side
Marlins +120 - Always dangerous Marlin offense a hittable pitcher in Lowe and Mitre who has pitched pretty decent.. Live dog?
A's depending on the line
Blue Jays -140 In Halliday I trust...Line is rising though and will not pay -150 and this is the 3rd time the Red Sox will be facing him this yr and the same can be said for Wakefield.
Detroit Over 9 -120 Wish the juice was lower..Worried that Seattle might of used up all their runs but after Detroit got quieted down today, Weaver should do just the trick tomorrow.

Last edited:
Locked in the Reds, juice is heavy but I think this is one of the games that I feel most comfortable with in the early slate.

The reds have won 14 games this yr and of those 14, 10 are by 2 runs or more so I guess when they do win its by more than 1 run. I am going to take a shot on the ML/RL because if I were to play this as a regular game and lay $550 it would be to win like $360 or something. If Cinci wins by 1 run than the ML will prevent a complete loss on the game and if Cinci loses the game than I would have gotten hammered on the ML anyway.

Reds $450 to Win $300
Reds $100 to Win $140

Another lean:

BJ/Sox Under 8.5 Going to stay away from a side in this game because the Sox are playing good ball and the Jays are not. Halladay off a bad last start, I look for him to rebound. Wakefield is just tough to face because you know what is coming and its still hard as hell to hit..Worried that this is the 3rd time for both teams vs each pitcher. In 28 combined innings between the two pitchers they have given up a total of 9er in this series. First four games of the series this yr have gone under while the last three have gone over. Wakefield went 6 and gave up 3 last game vs. the Sox and Halladay went 8innings and gave up 3 as well.

Oakland -123
This is the line I see at pinnacle, currently don't have one at BJ but this one of the other early games I like.. I was expecting something like -135 or more in this game to be honest. I actually feel bad for Kennedy who is 0-2 on the season w/ a 2.48era in 29ip. Oakland is 0-5 in games that Kennedy has started and that just isn't right. The kid has pitched too well to not get a win and KC is starting Luke Hudson tomorrow who has not pitched yet this yr...From what I could find on Hudson:

"Zack Greinke, who gave up three two-run homers in one inning Sunday in a loss to Detroit, has been dropped from the Kansas City Royals' rotation and will work out of the bullpen. While manager Buddy Bell did not say who would take Greinke's spot in the rotation, the Royals have two right-handers, Scott Elarton and Luke Hudson, who are coming off shoulder injuries and have been on rehab assignments in the minors."

I would imagine some kind of pitch count and in that case a longer outting for the KC bullpen.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl,everything with you on the reds.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terp - Thanks, BOL
Yanks - I hope its great minds think a like. GL
Steed - Thanks Splinter, GL
ReNew - Lets cash this shit today, GL
Ray - Thanks a lot, GL

Here is the early slate..

Reds $450 to Win $300
Reds -1.5 $100 to Win $140

Oakland $550 to Win $419.85

Seems a lot of people on the Reds but if that team is going to win a game it might as well be today...For me a Reds win by 2 comes out to $550 to Win $440 so that is what I am looking for.. I am pissed about the Oakland price because I like to try and get the best number I can and seeing the line at -123 last night at Pinny kills me cause the first time BJ made it available was -131. As far as the later games goes, all dependent on the outcome of the first 2 games.

Good Luck to Everyone

just something to consider...

Wakefield is MONEY in domes..

Halladay had a terrible outing his last start, will it effect him tonight?

Sox bats are roaring, and they usually stay roaring.. so getting money for them could be a ton of value..

BOL bro

Trout - Its really been an unreal run so far, really I am speechless. Had the benefit of a few breaks, few games are actually going how I capped them, the luck will run out soon though..

Satyr - Best of Luck

Husky - I wouldn't play a side in that game. Originally I looked at BJ but I think the Under is the play if anything..

Bearing a complete fukup by both the Reds and A's looking at a 2-0 day so I might take a stab at a game later tonight..

Good Luck to every1 on the late games

boston up 7-0 in the 3rd..

same shit happened to me when i bet under 9.5 the other nite- boston was up like 8-1 by the 4th lol..

When alex cora is in the starting lineup, boston is 9-0.. DAMN

:bow:

Back