Team Totals: 1-1, -0.28u
Parlays: 0-2, -2u
Overall: 83-76, +7.49u

all plays to win/risk 1 unit; listed pitcher in () must start for action

Wed: 3-0, +3.2

Thurs, 5/12

959 KC (Kennedy) +119

GL

BOL, I looked at this game, hard to pass up IK plus that number the way he has started his year. a few guys have seen him a lot so expect the Yanks to hang a few, Eovaldi gives up the long ball. like your chances.

Eovaldi has no bend on front leg and it's causing command problems...you see anything about that or if it's been corrected yet?

Eovaldi has no bend on front leg and it's causing command problems...you see anything about that or if it's been corrected yet?

Yeah I saw something about that one night watching a Yankees game on ESPN; I think maybe Aaron Boone brought it to attention. Landing stiff on your front leg can cause your upper body to get too far out front which will increase the chances of injury to your arm and command issues as you said. That said, he still sits 96 (albeit a flat 96 due to a low spin rate on his fb), so he's got one powerful upper body to still be able to throw that kind of cheese while not maximizing his lower half. Eovaldi has had better success this year against left-handed hitters because he's implemented a hard slider (I'm calling it a cutter), which he's throwing about 3-4 mph harder than he did last season. Basically a pitch that does a better job at getting in the kitchen of LHHs. It's going to take a lot of repetition to overcome his stiff front leg issue.

Yeah I saw something about that one night watching a Yankees game on ESPN; I think maybe Aaron Boone brought it to attention. Landing stiff on your front leg can cause your upper body to get too far out front which will increase the chances of injury to your arm and command issues as you said. That said, he still sits 96 (albeit a flat 96 due to a low spin rate on his fb), so he's got one powerful upper body to still be able to throw that kind of cheese while not maximizing his lower half. Eovaldi has had better success this year against left-handed hitters because he's implemented a hard slider (I'm calling it a cutter), which he's throwing about 3-4 mph harder than he did last season. Basically a pitch that does a better job at getting in the kitchen of LHHs. It's going to take a lot of repetition to overcome his stiff front leg issue.
Good stuff as always :cheers3:

Back