ThursDay Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Early game 951 San Francisco Giants* +120 vs Miami Marlins x1 ..a little value on the road underdog that is above .500 away from home Miami starts Jose Fernandez, who has had some injury problems, but has great stuff and has thrown well at home. Cain is making first '15 start; his last start was July 9, 2014. He was 1-1, 1.86 in his last three starts before going on DL.

no play on the other 12:10 game...Tampa Bay lost eight of last ten games and they haven't put a man on base in first five innings of their last three games. Cleveland is 7-3 in last ten games with Tampa Bay five of last nine series games stayed under total. Indians won last three games but i dont trust them here... seven of their last nine went over the total.

1:10 game
954 New York Mets* -117
vs Chicago Cubs x1
953 Chicago Cubs/New York Mets* Under 7 -180 x1 .... Arrieta is 3-1, 2.45 in his last five starts (under 3-1-1).
deGrom is 5-1, 1.38 in his last eight starts and four of his last six went over. Cubs won their last eight games with the Mets (under 6-1-1). Chicago lost five of last seven games overall, scoring nine runs and under is 9-1-1 in their last 11 games. NY lost 1-0/2-0 last two nights and ten of their last twelve games stayed under the total.

Can anyone score in that Cubs-Mets game. Wow
Wise, there are a bunch of interesting stats for this game but deGrom has taken to the bump eight times this season at Citi Field with Mets going 6-2 in those contests. Another eye-opening betting stats leaps out. He loves daylight starts. In his five day games he has struck out 40 batters, walked just 5 in posting a sparkling 4-0 record, 0.74 ERA with Mets 4-1 over the span. I see the total down to 5.5 @ some places

BOL Friend
miss ur post and insight Glen, look forward to ur return, Have a Great Fourth

Thanks guys, I have storms rolling thru the mtns today and trying to capp in between power outages, off an on, off and on...by the time I go out and start the gen the power is back on

GL to U

Wise, there are a bunch of interesting stats for this game but deGrom has taken to the bump eight times this season at Citi Field with Mets going 6-2 in those contests. Another eye-opening betting stats leaps out. He loves daylight starts. In his five day games he has struck out 40 batters, walked just 5 in posting a sparkling 4-0 record, 0.74 ERA with Mets 4-1 over the span. I see the total down to 5.5 @ some places

miss ur post and insight Glen, look forward to ur return, Have a Great Fourth

Thanks guys, I have storms rolling thru the mtns today and trying to capp in between power outages, off an on, off and on...by the time I go out and start the gen the power is back on

GL to U

Be safe,

just regular things throughout MLB season taking a few days to regroup to keep my sanity in this marathon

956 Philadelphia Phillies* +133 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
955 Milwaukee Brewers/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -150 x 1

957 Washington Nationals/Atlanta Braves* Over 6 -130 x1

960 St. Louis Cardinals* -113 vs San Diego Padres x half
959 San Diego Padres/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -120 x half

966 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -120 vs Boston Red Sox x3
965 Boston Red Sox/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -110 x1

967 Texas Rangers* +104 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
967 Texas Rangers/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -120 x half

962 Arizona Diamondbacks* -1 -110 vs Colorado Rockie x1
961 Colorado Rockies/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 -110 x1

good luck blood...plenty scoring in philly, shoulda loaded up on over

i'm on cards & jays with ya :shake:

970 Kansas City Royals* -1 -110 vs Minnesota Twins x1
969 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -120 x1

972 Oakland Athletics* -1 -107 vs Seattle Mariners x1
971 Seattle Mariners/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -145 x1

the almighty do no fucking wrong Harper struckout by a rookie pitcher two straight times....chew on that awhile asshole

Back