ThursDay Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thanks guys,sorry i didnt get back to u, trying to slow down posting abit and just didnt get back in here
I do appreciate the replies and feedback. Hope all had a good day

posted plays went 3-2-0 +6.0
Mon series plays went 5-5 -2.50
now 98.65U YTD

GLTA

Thur
1pm games

tuff slate of games today

951 Los Angeles Dodgers* -106 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
951 Los Angeles Dodgers/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -138 x half...Carlos Frias (2-0, 0.00) has yet to allow a run over 7 2-3 innings and won as a starter for the first time in his career Friday, defeating Arizona 8-0. Frias was making a spot start for the injured Brandon McCarthy but could stick around in the rotation if similar performances are in store with McCarthy undergoing Tommy John surgery last week.Milwaukee is 4-1 since Gomez came off DL... five of last eight Brewer games stayed under the total.

954 St Louis Cardinals* -122 vs Chicago Cubs x 1
953 Chicago Cubs/St Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -170 x half...Arrieta, who had a 2.03 ERA in his first four starts, has held batters to a .171 average the first time through the lineup. Lackey (1-1, 3.69), meanwhile, is coming off one of his better outings but did not get a decision Saturday against Pittsburgh. He allowed one run in six innings as the Cardinals won 2-1 in 11.Cardinals won eight of last nine games and i'm sticking with them

961 Oakland Athletics* -115 vs Minnesota Twins x half
961 Oakland Athletics/Minnesota Twins* Under 9½ -145 x half
Pomeranz continues to struggle this season resulting in the Oakland Athletics dropping his past four starts. The big leftie has only pitched into the sixth inning once in those four games and has allowed 14 runs in those outings.Pomeranz is 0-2, 7.52 in his last four starts and he is posting a 4.61 ERA this season while giving up a .310 on-base percentage. But I still cant back the Twins today with
Nolasco is 1-1, 10.13 in his two starts...And Yes, I have missed out on much of the Twins 9 out of 12 game winning streak and there is absolutely no reason to play this game...but I will try the A's once again

there isnt a good reason to play any of the above games but since i went to the trouble to capp them, I went on and made the plays :hang:

Thanks guys,sorry i didnt get back to u, trying to slow down posting abit and just didnt get back in here
I do appreciate the replies and feedback. Hope all had a good day

posted plays went 3-2-0 +6.0
Mon series plays went 5-5 -2.50
now 98.65U YTD

GLTA

Thur
1pm games

tuff slate of games today

951 Los Angeles Dodgers* -106 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
951 Los Angeles Dodgers/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -138 x half...Carlos Frias (2-0, 0.00) has yet to allow a run over 7 2-3 innings and won as a starter for the first time in his career Friday, defeating Arizona 8-0. Frias was making a spot start for the injured Brandon McCarthy but could stick around in the rotation if similar performances are in store with McCarthy undergoing Tommy John surgery last week.Milwaukee is 4-1 since Gomez came off DL... five of last eight Brewer games stayed under the total.

954 St Louis Cardinals* -122 vs Chicago Cubs x 1
953 Chicago Cubs/St Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -170 x half...Arrieta, who had a 2.03 ERA in his first four starts, has held batters to a .171 average the first time through the lineup. Lackey (1-1, 3.69), meanwhile, is coming off one of his better outings but did not get a decision Saturday against Pittsburgh. He allowed one run in six innings as the Cardinals won 2-1 in 11.Cardinals won eight of last nine games and i'm sticking with them

961 Oakland Athletics* -115 vs Minnesota Twins x half
961 Oakland Athletics/Minnesota Twins* Under 9½ -145 x half
Pomeranz continues to struggle this season resulting in the Oakland Athletics dropping his past four starts. The big leftie has only pitched into the sixth inning once in those four games and has allowed 14 runs in those outings.Pomeranz is 0-2, 7.52 in his last four starts and he is posting a 4.61 ERA this season while giving up a .310 on-base percentage. But I still cant back the Twins today with
Nolasco is 1-1, 10.13 in his two starts...And Yes, I have missed out on much of the Twins 9 out of 12 game winning streak and there is absolutely no reason to play this game...but I will try the A's once again

there isnt a good reason to play any of the above games but since i went to the trouble to capp them, I went on and made the plays :hang:

Hound Doggie sad to say we are on opposite sides on the A's game, here were my reasons

Nolasco will face Oakland for the first time since June 29, 2011, and he's 1-0 with a 1.69 ERA in two matchups. Another strong outing against the A's might get Minnesota to three games above .500 for the first time since it finished 94-68 in 2010.
The Twins have lost 383 games in the past four seasons, surpassing 90 defeats each time.
Oakland is on the verge of dropping six games below .500 for the first time since it was 29-35 on June 14, 2012. The A's have a 5.50 ERA over the past 12 games with their starters posting a 4.56 mark.
Oakland is 7-13 since its only set of back-to-back wins April 13-14.
"It's very frustrating," manager Bob Melvin said. "There was a great feeling in here (Tuesday) after we won a hard-fought game. ... We just couldn't put together a good game."
The A's might not have too much success in this one as they're 1-8 in day games.
They'll send out Drew Pomeranz, who is 0-2 with a 6.20 ERA in his last four outings. The left-hander gave up three runs and eight hits over 5 1-3 innings in Saturday's 8-7 loss in 10 at Texas.
Pomeranz (1-2, 4.61) will pitch against Minnesota for the first time and no player on the Twins has faced him.
Brett Lawrie is 3 for 5 with a double against Nolasco, and he's riding a 10-game hitting streak in which he's batted .450 in the last five.

2pm

this is really going to be a challenge to find winners today

963 Detroit Tigers* +108 vs Chicago White Sox x half
963 Detroit Tigers/Chicago White Sox* Under 10 -140 x half... hell, take ur pick, I'll take the +coin on on the better tm

966 Kansas City Royals* -116 vs Cleveland Indians x 1
965 Cleveland Indians/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -190 ... x1 I cant support Kluber & the Indians @0-6 in Kluber starts (0-3, 8.83 in last three, with 31 hits allowed in his last 17.1 IP)....both tms struggling but I do trust KC at home with Volquez @ 1-3, 3.76 in his last four starts

Hound...usually love your stuff brother...I can't believe this but I am against you on nearly every play...minus the last two totals.

I'm locked into 5 today....OVER in oak/min, MIL, CLE, CUBS, CWS. Hope its a sweep for one of us...lol.

GL moving forward.

Hound Doggie sad to say we are on opposite sides on the A's game, here were my reasons

Nolasco will face Oakland for the first time since June 29, 2011, and he's 1-0 with a 1.69 ERA in two matchups. Another strong outing against the A's might get Minnesota to three games above .500 for the first time since it finished 94-68 in 2010.
The Twins have lost 383 games in the past four seasons, surpassing 90 defeats each time.
Oakland is on the verge of dropping six games below .500 for the first time since it was 29-35 on June 14, 2012. The A's have a 5.50 ERA over the past 12 games with their starters posting a 4.56 mark.
Oakland is 7-13 since its only set of back-to-back wins April 13-14.
"It's very frustrating," manager Bob Melvin said. "There was a great feeling in here (Tuesday) after we won a hard-fought game. ... We just couldn't put together a good game."
The A's might not have too much success in this one as they're 1-8 in day games.
They'll send out Drew Pomeranz, who is 0-2 with a 6.20 ERA in his last four outings. The left-hander gave up three runs and eight hits over 5 1-3 innings in Saturday's 8-7 loss in 10 at Texas.
Pomeranz (1-2, 4.61) will pitch against Minnesota for the first time and no player on the Twins has faced him.
Brett Lawrie is 3 for 5 with a double against Nolasco, and he's riding a 10-game hitting streak in which he's batted .450 in the last five.

Thanks Hesnotmineeither...sounds like we need a sidebet on this game....Hows an ice cold DrPepper sound? :) :)
BOL my friend
:tiphat:

Hound...usually love your stuff brother...I can't believe this but I am against you on nearly every play...minus the last two totals.

I'm locked into 5 today....OVER in oak/min, MIL, CLE, CUBS, CWS. Hope its a sweep for one of us...lol.

GL moving forward.

BOL Today BH on LAD GL.

OK, in fact I'll lay 3 Dr Peppers to your 1

Thanks guys
tuff day for the ole hound to capp these 'what I think' are close games...but yall being mostly against me has re-generated some much needed interest in posting.

3 to 1 odds sound good Prez....GL cause U need it :)
Hammer, BOL my friend, Thanks for letting me know. Hell, I cant win them all :)
rome, glad to hear someone agree with at least one of my plays :)
Zane, Thanks...I see ur getting more snow this wkend, wish i was there

One new series play on Thur

5957 SDG Padres (Series 1st 3 Games)* -125 vs ARI Diamondbacks (Series 1st 3 Games) x1

GS
991 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 93½ -110 xhalf ..I have it @ 91 but its get out of town early for a lot of tms and I normally lean under on those days

956 Pittsburgh Pirates* -142 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
955 Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -120 x1

957 San Diego Padres* +101 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
957 San Diego Padres/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9½ -130 x1

960 San Francisco Giants* -122 vs Miami Marlins x1
959 Miami Marlins/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -115 x half

968 New York Yankees* -129 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
967 Baltimore Orioles/New York Yankees* Over 7 -165 x1

969 Texas Rangers/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -120 x 1
lean Rays but not willing to pay the price

972 Los Angeles Angels* -102 vs Houston Astros x1
971 Houston Astros/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -150 x1

Thanks guys
tuff day for the ole hound to capp these 'what I think' are close games...but yall being mostly against me has re-generated some much needed interest in posting.

3 to 1 odds sound good Prez....GL cause U need it :)
Hammer, BOL my friend, Thanks for letting me know. Hell, I cant win them all :)
rome, glad to hear someone agree with at least one of my plays :)
Zane, Thanks...I see ur getting more snow this wkend, wish i was there

Yeah, maybe 4"-6", it's been nice and wet here lately. We've gotten over an inch and a half of moisture in the last 4 days. When you only get about 20" a year of water, this is awesome.
:prayer

Hope everyone has a profitable day.

:cheers3:

Back