CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 17-11-1, +6.93
NYY -107 1*
Atl/Mets under 7 -120 .5*
Miami/Phil over 7.5 -118 .5*
SD -102 1*

GL on the action :cheers3:

Last edited:
GL tanaka is an ace better than sanchez but will be on DET O3,5 TT myself, NYY has not allowed 5runs + over last 6 games and is kind of "due" tanaka never posted B2B shut out games and generally like to fade shut out pitchers in their last game #letdown
NYY 2,13 bullpen ERA is nice but is unlikely to last forever

GL tanaka is an ace better than sanchez but will be on DET O3,5 TT myself, NYY has not allowed 5runs + over last 6 games and is kind of "due" tanaka never posted B2B shut out games and generally like to fade shut out pitchers in their last game #letdown
NYY 2,13 bullpen ERA is nice but is unlikely to last forever
Hope we both win. Straight fade of Anibal and Tiger bullpen for me. Tough to bet against Det at home but I like the spot today for the Yanks. GL.

will be on ATL +1@1,75, kind of a bartolo fade who allowed 3 runs couple of times vs ATL shame it's 4 days rest where bartolo is good would be premium bet if 5/6 dayrs rest

we could very well both win kind of correlation between DET O3,5 and NYY ML since if NYY win or lead it mean DET will bat bottom of 9th inning, another opportunity to score 1 R+:cheers3:

Like Yanks and under there, looks cold and windy, Cuzzi, etc..cold all over today it looks like

Under in NY looks good too now that I look at it, have a day Doc :cheers3:

Back