Milwaukee +107 1*
Atl -129 1*
Boston G1 -1 -107 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Hey Tim...
Just curiosity

Why Braves?
I see the splits...but they seem pretty even to me.

Both pitchers have gotten bombed against other team in 2 starts each ( small sample )

Miami is a monster at home so far...
Hitting piss out of the ball.

What's your feeling on over 7?

Hey Tim...
Just curiosity

Why Braves?
I see the splits...but they seem pretty even to me.

Both pitchers have gotten bombed against other team in 2 starts each ( small sample )

Miami is a monster at home so far...
Hitting piss out of the ball.

What's your feeling on over 7?
NYB I don't see the Braves getting swept here and Brave individual hitters vs. Alvarez although admittedly a small sample look very good for most of their key hitters (Freeman, Heyward, J Upton, C Johnson) and I really like the way Santana is pitching 31k's and only 5 walks so far. Miami has hit the ball well at home and are 10-4 over the total at home but with these two pitchers and Culbreth being a pretty good under umpire I don't feel confident with an over play. I am thinking the Braves put up some runs tonight.

NYB I don't see the Braves getting swept here and Brave individual hitters vs. Alvarez although admittedly a small sample look very good for most of their key hitters (Freeman, Heyward, J Upton, C Johnson) and I really like the way Santana is pitching 31k's and only 5 walks so far. Miami has hit the ball well at home and are 10-4 over the total at home but with these two pitchers and Culbreth being a pretty good under umpire I don't feel confident with an over play. I am thinking the Braves put up some runs tonight.

How about Braves hang a five spot the top of the 1st and are cruising 8 - 0 by the 5th inning:cheers:

Back