Thursday baseball

apothecman

over 7.5 -125 NYY/Oaktown

just seems like a 5-4 or 6-4 game to me. They will get to both of these starters. Tanaka usually gets good run support from his crew. Chavez is not the same pitcher away. more to come later.

Pirates/Cards under 7-120

Both teams offense has been anemic as of late.

Martinez is coming off of 10 straight quality starts(ride him while he's hot, 1.34 ERA last 9 starts) & he's pitched well on the road this year.

Locke has been good at home this year (3-2 with 2.64 ERA)

Angels/Mariners under 7 -115

Garrett Richards 4-1 with 0.97 ERA last five overall team starts in this series, and 11-5 last sixteen overall away team starts.

Felix Hernandez has been crushing the Angels, ERA under 1.00 in last 9 vs Mariners. Under is 23-6-2 in Hernandezs last 31 on grass.

over 7.5 -125 NYY/Oaktown

just seems like a 5-4 or 6-4 game to me. They will get to both of these starters. Tanaka usually gets good run support from his crew. Chavez is not the same pitcher away. more to come later.

1st game went over...winner:tiphat:

Angels/Mariners under 7 -115

Garrett Richards 4-1 with 0.97 ERA last five overall team starts in this series, and 11-5 last sixteen overall away team starts.

Felix Hernandez has been crushing the Angels, ERA under 1.00 in last 9 vs Mariners. Under is 23-6-2 in Hernandezs last 31 on grass.

I have a rather substantial wager on this as well....good luck....

one more play tonight

LAD -1.5 -135 /Phillies simply believe philly will get shelled probably on at least 3rd pitcher by the 5th inning IMHO. Gonzales won't last long.

Greinke will go 5-6 good innings. I usually do not like to lay RL, but i think the Dodgers win big.

Back