Thursday Balls

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
great night last night it played out perfectly...Philly with the comback, fish with the dominance, and Fuentes with the blown save to get my over...

4-0 feels good to be back on track..will update my stats shortly anywhos i've got some plays

*** Updated***
Sides [7-1-0] +4.39
Totals [3-4-1] -2.51
Total [10-5-1] +1.88

Yankees Over 9.5..risking 1 unit @ 1.87...

Orioles seeing the ball very well in the first two games, yanks showed some life last night towards the end...Believe the Orioles are sending Simon to the hill....this one could get pretty ugly...

LAA ML risking 1 unit @ 1.82

The angels send Weaver to the mound tomorrow against the A's...I just watched the Angels blow a 4-0 in the span of 2 innings to lose 6-4...Fuentes left balls hanging and essentially were fucking cock shots that were left over the plate...Angels will not lose this series to the Athletics...they face Brett Anderson who is making his major league debut I believe and I expect a rude awakening for him as the Angels should be hungry and pretty pissed...blew a lead in the second game as well i believe...none the less Halos show up and we'll see some "Angels in the Outfield" :tiphat:

Cardinals RL risking 1 unit @ 2.15

I don't know what's wrong with this St.Louis team..so much upside yet they continue to stutter..Carpenter looks to be back in shape and I like what i've seen from him early on this year..Ohlendor isn't anything special, and much like the second game I expect the cards to lay it on thick to the Buc's...even considering the over in this match up as i think Fat Albert and company go for some BP

Mets/Reds Over 9

Oliver Perez is supposed to pitch tomorrow and that man had one horrible ST...even after that talk with Santana he didn't fair that much better..I didn't watch many reds ST games so i'm not sure how Bronso did but if his stats are any indication looks terrible, numbers don't lie right, 5.95 era 0-3 in 19 ip....both teams are hitting and the pitching isn't there yet for perez

Goodluck everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
BOL today gsro, I usually dont have a very good feel for the AL West for some reason so youre probably right.

peldas, crimson, orleans, captwo, SN, yanks :cheers:

best of luck today

great night last night it played out perfectly...Philly with the comback, fish with the dominance, and Fuentes with the blown save to get my over...

4-0 feels good to be back on track..will update my stats shortly anywhos i've got some plays

*** Updated***
Sides [7-1-0] +4.39
Totals [3-4-1] -2.51
Total [10-5-1] +1.88

Yankees Over 9.5..risking 1 unit @ 1.87... :cheers:

Orioles seeing the ball very well in the first two games, yanks showed some life last night towards the end...Believe the Orioles are sending Simon to the hill....this one could get pretty ugly...

LAA ML risking 1 unit @ 1.82 PUSH, RIP

The angels send Weaver to the mound tomorrow against the A's...I just watched the Angels blow a 4-0 in the span of 2 innings to lose 6-4...Fuentes left balls hanging and essentially were fucking cock shots that were left over the plate...Angels will not lose this series to the Athletics...they face Brett Anderson who is making his major league debut I believe and I expect a rude awakening for him as the Angels should be hungry and pretty pissed...blew a lead in the second game as well i believe...none the less Halos show up and we'll see some "Angels in the Outfield" :tiphat:

Cardinals RL risking 1 unit @ 2.15 Stupid Cards

I don't know what's wrong with this St.Louis team..so much upside yet they continue to stutter..Carpenter looks to be back in shape and I like what i've seen from him early on this year..Ohlendor isn't anything special, and much like the second game I expect the cards to lay it on thick to the Buc's...even considering the over in this match up as i think Fat Albert and company go for some BP

Mets/Reds Over 9 :cheers;

Oliver Perez is supposed to pitch tomorrow and that man had one horrible ST...even after that talk with Santana he didn't fair that much better..I didn't watch many reds ST games so i'm not sure how Bronso did but if his stats are any indication looks terrible, numbers don't lie right, 5.95 era 0-3 in 19 ip....both teams are hitting and the pitching isn't there yet for perez

Goodluck everyone :cheers:

2-1-1

Adding San Fran for tonight

Back