Thursday back to hating the Royals again Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Lost what probably is my only 2x play of the season yesterday because they had no plan against Kershaw whatsoever

played PHI u7.5 (-115) with Gorman

leans from BOL open:
ATL -113: Tumpane
TEX +125/u10.5: Fagan
TOR u10.5
MIN +175/u8: Carlson

on the radar:
SF u7
MIL u9.5
CHC u7.5 (no clue why they put out a total here)
PIT u8.5

a couple of these totals are way off

The Giants are 4-5 SU when Vogelsong pitches 6.0 innings or less this season. They are 6-0 SU when he lasts longer than six innings.

Reds do interest me. Still thinking but SF has recently been cold as ice at night.

Cosart has major control issues and I don't think Tumpane has a big zone so if you like him I'd let that one go
Last 5 starts I believe only 2 walks max. Houston or nothing but waiting on more info. Beckett or nothing as well. Dodgers are the better night team, the better scoring team and they are fairly hot right now. Beckett is better than Wainwright on 4 days rest and I think the Cards last 2 games in Colorado were not good for them.
Becketts home results have been poor but I think also very unlucky. Here I am not seeing a bad spot.
Honestly I think Houston is automatic with Atlanta playing the Philadelphia the next day that recently swept them.
Beckett on 4 175 ERA
Wainwright 2.51

Last edited:
Anybody see value in Colorado for the series at +200. Milw just swept them. Col has Chacin and two lefties going in the series and Milw hitting 30 pts lower vs. LHP. Col always a risk on the road (especially out of division), but Milw has been better on the road than at home. Also over is 9-0-1 L10 and Col/Ov parlays would pay nice in this series

No sure what I think about Anaheim. Weaver has tended to do well on 4 but in 3 of his recent games on 4 days rest he has been hit hard and Anaheim off 4 or greater wins tends to play poorly. Just read that Wainwright has told his team how much he wants to be the first 11 game winner. Will wait on umps there.

Dice K great record as dog in career, teams record that is

Mets 15-5 road/Thursday's L3 seasons

Pit 2-11 in games when total is 8 and 8.5 this season

Worley 6.87 ERA in 8 career starts vs Mets

Anybody see value in Colorado for the series at +200. Milw just swept them. Col has Chacin and two lefties going in the series and Milw hitting 30 pts lower vs. LHP. Col always a risk on the road (especially out of division), but Milw has been better on the road than at home. Also over is 9-0-1 L10 and Col/Ov parlays would pay nice in this series

nope, their bullpen blows and they can't hit on the road

maybe a col/over parlay chase over the weekend,they don't hit on the road like they do at home but i can see this chase working....but what do i know

Back