Thursday August 8th Baseball

Kevy

Pretty much a regular
Thursday August 8:

1*BOSTON RED SOX/KANSAS CITY ROYALS TOTAL OVER 8 -105
(Lester & Chen-Listed)

YTD Baseball: 146-123 (+34.45 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets

Baseball overs are probably the most stressful wagers for me... Not sure I can handle them in my current state... JK in Kevy I trust

Baseball overs are probably the most stressful wagers for me... Not sure I can handle them in my current state... JK in Kevy I trust

Jcub, our friend MOB last night....two nights in a row sends me medicine induced PM messages.
He was questioning life, humanity, religion, all that stuff when the Red Sox Run Line looked dead.
One swing of Drew's bat and he sobered up. Hope you guys shake your colds. By the way who the
hell gets sick in August anyways???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man this is why I hate overs... 3 runs in the first looks promising then half the game goes by in the blink of an eye without any runs and now we'll surely lose (trying to reverse-mush here) :shh:

Here I'm thinking I might get this Total early tonight.
And make a few extra sheckels before leaving for
Israel.....oy f*cking vey..

Here I'm thinking I might get this Total early tonight.
And make a few extra sheckels before leaving for
Israel.....oy f*cking vey..

Was hoping boston had a crazy 9th again but oh well. Kevy, be safe with your trip to Israel. i know you go often but be safe. How long you planning to
be over there for?

Was hoping boston had a crazy 9th again but oh well. Kevy, be safe with your trip to Israel. i know you go often but be safe. How long you planning to
be over there for?

Thanks my friend.

Leaving Saturday and I will be coming back home Labor Day weekend. So just a little over three and a half weeks.
Everything is always good. But thanks for the kind words. I'll be posting here at CTG when I get back home.

Back