Thursday Aug 23 Baseball

Looking for a new home.I just want to know if there is anyone here that likes to play some f**king baseball and football?

GoodLuck

buddy nice to see u here.......GL ...COVERs is BS now ....2 much traffic.

I really like Oak today as well....

buddy nice to see u here.......GL ...COVERs is BS now ....2 much traffic.

I really like Oak today as well....

Well it isn't the amount of traffic as much as hell I would kind of like to talk to guys that are actually getting down on plays WITH REAL MONEY and I don't care if its 50 dollars or whatever just so long as they aren't playing some kind of pick em game with Monopoly money which is really just a waste of time.

No I would rather talk to 10 guys that are in action than 1000 make believe dudes but that is just my personal opinion and hell you know what opinions are like.

Anyway I thought I would see whats happening over here in my search for a new home. GL on your plays

GoodLuck

great stuff Buddy, I know you from a while back at Covers, I quit posting there but check your plays every once in a while, as well as a couple of other posters. Nice to see you here, hope you're staying.

:cheers:

great stuff Buddy, I know you from a while back at Covers, I quit posting there but check your plays every once in a while, as well as a couple of other posters. Nice to see you here, hope you're staying.

:cheers:

Well satyr I don't know jack s**t about Soccer or NHL and I don't put action down on the NBA but I can damn sure do College Basketball, MLB and College and NFL Football with the best bro. GL on your plays

Goodluck

Well it isn't the amount of traffic as much as hell I would kind of like to talk to guys that are actually getting down on plays WITH REAL MONEY and I don't care if its 50 dollars or whatever just so long as they aren't playing some kind of pick em game with Monopoly money which is really just a waste of time.

No I would rather talk to 10 guys that are in action than 1000 make believe dudes but that is just my personal opinion and hell you know what opinions are like.

Anyway I thought I would see whats happening over here in my search for a new home. GL on your plays

GoodLuck

Nice to see you "came out of the closet"...

Welcome to the BIG Show!

Well satyr I don't know jack s**t about Soccer or NHL and I don't put action down on the NBA but I can damn sure do College Basketball, MLB and College and NFL Football with the best bro. GL on your plays

Goodluck

And as you see I'm not having a good season around the bases, had a very nice start but it was all a nightmare since then, more or less...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your insight. GL man. :shake:

Back