Thursday and Friday Plays

JonStarks

Pretty much a regular
4-1
+14*

Thursday:

Card is absolutely awful. Only play I am considering is in the Copa Del Rey game. I think Santander at +420 looks attractive. Sociedad just played a league game on Monday and have to travel to play Atl. Madrid on the road this Sunday. With a nice 3-1 cushion, and this schedule, I would assume Sociedad plays mostly back-ups today. If Griezmann and Vela are on the bench, I will mostly likely play Santander ml. My play on this game completely depends on line-ups though. Game starts around 3..will check back on this around 2:30.

Friday:

Max play for me. *6.5 to win *5 on Feyernoord vs Vitesse Over 3 (-130). Noticed this game earlier in the week and was waiting anxiously for my place to put out the line. I don't know the statistics, but I'd imagine the Dutch League has seen the most goals or close to it compared to any other top league around the world this season. These games tend to be very open and both Feyernoord and Vitesse can score in a hurry. Feyenoords last 5 home games overall: 3-0,1-0,3-1,2-2,3-0. That would be 2 overs, 2 pushes, and under on the over of 3. As far as Vitesse, their last 5 road games overall: 1-2,2-3,2-2,3-1,2-6. That is 4 overs and 1 push on the over of 3. Feyrnoord homes games are averaging 3.5 goals per game. Vitesse away games are averaging 3.8 goals per game. And the final reason I love this...Both teams are fighting for Champions League spots. Feyernoord had a terrible loss on the road last game, losing 3-2 to the relegation contender Den Haag. Meanwhile....Vitesse had a poor draw at home last game, to relegation contender and heated rival Nijmegen. Both squads will be hungry for 3 points. I think we see attacking early and often. Final Score: 3-3.

Just read this...

AndrewOrsatti Andrew Orsatti
Racing Santander boycott of tonight's Copa del Rey QF v Real Sociedad still on the cards. Players striking over 4 months of unpaid wages.

Whether they boycott or not, I don't know how their heads could possibly be in this game. No play for me.

Adding:

2.8* to win 2.5* on Watford +.5 (-115)

God I feel like this is such a force...and I hate playing individual sides within these lower leagues because you never know what type of slime can happen....But Nottingham's lineup is pure shit today...they deserve to lose just based on selecting such a conservative lineup at home. Approximately 6 defenders in the lineup while they have 5 strikers sitting on the bench. Good gracious grab your balls. I honestly thought Watford was going to win the Championship this year before the season...now they are in 16th...time for them to either put together some wins or join the relegation battle. They are pretty much fielding their strongest lineup...I think they could certainly win...but I don't have the guts to play it moneyline. I'll take the half point and hope they show some heart. Also...I think playing Man City over the weekend might help them a little. They stayed in the game for awhile against much better competition. Hopefully they show some confidence and play with some pride today.

Just know this.....

In my Fifa 2014 manager mode....

My current team is...

Watford.

That should be enough to get the boys the W today.

I'm done as well. Watford has absolutely no heart. For a team with such high expectations this year, they have been absolutely pathetic. I would love/wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated.

Jamie Mackie comes off the bench and scores a goal in one minute. I've watched him play. He should be starting for Hyde in the Conference League..and that is about it.

4-2
+11.2*

Well, I apologize for even spewing my thoughts on this Watford game. Thought it made sense..and when up 2-0 in the 2nd half I thought I was good...but then after 4 unanswered goals..I realized I was no longer good. Life goes on. I will have my redemption tomorrow. Vitesse vs Feyernoord. Lets go.

One additional note in regards to the Vitesse vs Feyenoord Over..

Starting center back for Feyenoord....Joris Mathijson...has been ruled out with an eye injury.

Always love seeing a starting center back missing in action.

Adding:

2.7* to win 2* on Feyenoord vs Vitesse Over 3 (-137)

so total...

9.2* to win 7* on this over of 3...

Loved it to begin with..but now finding out that Mathijson will be missing in the heart of Feyernoord's defense...gotta like it even more.

Back