Thursday (4/19) MLB

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Updated record:

12-18...-19.66 ytd

Well, hit Twins last night and I almost died in that 9th.

Leaning towards the Red Sox, anyone have thoughts on this?

I really think Toronto is going to miss Johnson and Glaus more than people think. Johnson was such a catalyst for that offense. They have not been hitting well as of late either. I think Boston is the type of team to give Halladay fits, should be an interesting game. Also, can Halladay go 9 again?

I leaned towards putting my entire account on the Blue Jays just a second ago...then I realized it was a retarded bet

I honestly do think Tavares (sp) might do well....would NOT be surprised with a win at all tomorrow

Oh, and to answer your question...can Halladay go 9 *cough*10*cough* again? Yes he certainly can

Will he do it against the Red Sox? I doubt it...I expect them to put up 3 or 4 runs tomorrow off him...just depends what Tavares does...so I guess I'd consider this a good bet...

Let me know what you think about Phillies at only -132 tomorrow against the Nattys...I think its one of those times where you get really good value betting against the Nationals, but lay off and then kick yourself later for not doing it

Moyer is decent...Patterson cant have back to back great starts can he? It's the Nationals :an_roll_laugh:

I dunno captain...A lot of drama with the phillies bro, that team isn't in a good place right now imo, something just isn't right right there and would not be surprised if Manuel gets fired shortly.

You know what's interesting? The red sox team total is at 4 and -125...I jsut think Halladay might get hit hard in this one, but it is so tough to bet against him at home.

True about the Phillies...and the way the Nationals have been pitching I guess it wouldn't be smart to bet them...

Problem with that Red Sox TT is that if Halladay is on (which is lets say, 80% of the time) they AREN'T going to achieve that number...and you esentially need 5 to win, which would be impossible if he's on

Now, if hes pitching shitty, he might give up 4 and then get taken out...depends if the bullpen gives up a bunch of runs...

But we all know how powerful the Red Sox offense is...hell, they might put up 5 in the first inning...but I feel like, being a Red Sox fan...if a few guys in the lineup struggle (mainly Ortiz and Manny) the rest of the team gives up...something that pains all of us

I've been looking over each game since I posted in your thread and tomorrow just seems like a complete waste...just hoping for one gem here or there

The only dog that jumps out at me is the Marlins at +129

I watch this Vanden Hurk kid pitch last time, and his family was down from the Netherlands (I'm not sure how long they're staying) and he was just ON. Nobody could touch the kid. It'd be interesting if someone could find out if his family is still down. If they are, then I'd have to consider playing the Marlins STRONGLY.

Boston +175 ML...1 to win 1.75

Fuck it, I gotta do it. The Jays have not been hitting well right now and the Red Sox getting +175 is absurd

Toronto has too many key players out to be favored by this much. If Halladay gets a shutout then more power to them.

I know Tavarez isn't the greatest but at +175 with that lineup, you gotta take a shot.

I took it now because 75 cents is good enough for me to take on the red sox, no need to wait and worry what the line does.

Last edited:
Interesting about Vanden Hurk, I have not seen him pitch yet.

I agree, the card is not that great...

I'm looking at the first 5 under in Seattle right now, but don't have a line for it yet. If it is 4 or more I might bite.

Well GL, I'm obviously rooting for you being a Beantowner

Here's the only info I could find on this Vanden Hurk kid's family...no mention how long they'd be down

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/news...t_id=1890832&vkey=news_fla&fext=.jsp&c_id=fla

Vanden Hurk family support: Upon getting word that Rick Vanden Hurk would be making his Major League debut on Tuesday, the Vanden Hurk family flew in from the Netherlands.
The 22-year-old right-hander had his contract purchased from Double-A Carolina when Ricky Nolasco went on the disabled list with elbow inflammation.
Vanden Hurk's father, Wim, mother Rita, and sister, Anneke, traveled 16 1/2 hours to get to South Florida from Holland.
Rick grew up playing baseball because his father was a former player.
"He was almost born in the dugout," Rita said.
Wim and Rita actually traveled to Fort Lauderdale a few weeks ago when Vanden Hurk pitched in a Grapefruit League game for the Marlins against the Orioles.
Vanden Hurk's room in Holland resembles a baseball shrine, filled with jerseys, bats and balls. Growing up, the right-hander often slept with his cleats on one side of the pillow and his glove on the other side.
Vanden Hurk is the fifth player born in the Netherlands to play in an MLB game in the modern era, or since 1900.
The most famous is Bert Blyleven (1970-92). Win Remmerswaal (1979-80), Rikkert Faneyte (1993-96) and Robert Eenhoorn (1994-97) are the others.

Ya believe me his ERA says 3.86 but he's pitched much better than that.

He pitched shitty in the 2.1 innings against the Braves, but it was a relief appearance, which is A LOT different than starting (obviously everyone knows this though)....kid has been shuffled between relieving, starting, relieving and now starting...

When he started against the Brewers his stuff was straight NASTY. I remember being incredibly pissed cause I had bet the Brewers that game. Unfortunately (well not for my sake) he didn't get any run support, and the game got delayed twice. So it was a 2-2 tie overnight.

Hernandez is a questionable pitcher, so I'm sayin Florida and Boston are probably the two best doggies on the board

GL on Boston, I'll join if my Kiwi League bet that's been pending for 2 days hits tonight lol

LOL, gl on dat shit bro.

If you like it and have seen this guy pitch for Florida then take it bro.

Ya I'm pretty sure I'll be on the Marlins once the notes on the game come out tomorrow...I'll post up if I see anymore info on Vanden Hurk

Time to do some schoolwork now though, peace

:cheers:

FWIW regarding Tavarez against the Blue Jays, I found this...

Last time he faced the Blue Jays, though, Tavarez pitched one of the best games of his 15-year major league career. On Sept. 22, he scattered seven hits and one walk while throwing a complete game as the Red Sox won 7-1 at Toronto.

GL with the doggie, Hunt. Definitely see both sides of this equation...and can't argue with the value, considering the historical #'s here.

Captain Slap a Hoe,

I've been reading a few of your posts and all I can say is you're going to bankrupt yourself. You continue to bet what you view as no lose chalk lock bets. A word to the wise. Never include -2000 ML favorites in a parlay. They don't make you any money in your parlay and in fact just give you one more obstacle to overcome. ARe you aware as to how parlay odds are calculated? If not, you should learn real fast.

The Jays clearly have an advantage over Boston but unless your account has a few hundred bucks in it I don't advise unloading everything on a team which doesn't have a closer. If the game is close the last thing you want is a toronto so called closer to have to deal with Manny and Ortiz in the 9th. I've seen that movie way too many times to know that that's nothing more than a horrible nightmare. Mr. Ortiz will ruin your day if you bet against him knowing their is no real closer at the end of the game and you stand to lose big time chalk. His name ain't Big Papi for no reason. He's the greatest clutch hitter I've ever witnessed.

Good luck and stop being a public peep. Get yourself a sharp eye so you can make money. I don't think you are.

Hey guys this Vanden Hurk kid is a stud. I watched the whole game when he pitched against the Brewers and he had great stuff. Mid 90's fastball then he followed it up with a huge 12-6 curve. Can anyone find out who the ump is in that game because in his last game the guy had a huge strike zone and was calling Vanden Hurks curve a strike almost nonstop. If he gets that called today he could pitch 6 or 7 great innings. CAP you should remember this game it was the rainout game that we both had a good chunk of change on. This kid can pitch. Now the Brewers offense defintly isnt as good as the Mets but all I know is the guy can pitch. El Duque is pretty inconsistent so I think Im gonna lay some cash on the Fish.

Captain Slap a Hoe,

I've been reading a few of your posts and all I can say is you're going to bankrupt yourself. You continue to bet what you view as no lose chalk lock bets. A word to the wise. Never include -2000 ML favorites in a parlay. They don't make you any money in your parlay and in fact just give you one more obstacle to overcome. ARe you aware as to how parlay odds are calculated? If not, you should learn real fast.

The Jays clearly have an advantage over Boston but unless your account has a few hundred bucks in it I don't advise unloading everything on a team which doesn't have a closer. If the game is close the last thing you want is a toronto so called closer to have to deal with Manny and Ortiz in the 9th. I've seen that movie way too many times to know that that's nothing more than a horrible nightmare. Mr. Ortiz will ruin your day if you bet against him knowing their is no real closer at the end of the game and you stand to lose big time chalk. His name ain't Big Papi for no reason. He's the greatest clutch hitter I've ever witnessed.

Good luck and stop being a public peep. Get yourself a sharp eye so you can make money. I don't think you are.

Well, if you read my whole post you'd see that I didn't include the favorite at -2000 and instead took then at -550 for the first half

I understand what you're saying...it's not like I live on those type of plays though...simply one play for a rush/action (somewhat)...this is something I do for FUN and a HOBBY, so I do NOT let myself get down and wrapped up in it too much...last nights bet was strictly a bet I thought I could win (and I did) so I played it...in the future, when I'm much older I plan to bet more...then I can be more cautious...

I just stated the whole Blue Jays play because that was my inital thoughts...just a quick overview of the card hard me thinking that, but after being in here I realized the Red Sox were probably the smart side (however, I didn't get my bet on them in on time just now...Greek took the line down before the game even started)

Signal Caller - Ya man thats the game lol...I think he only went 5 2/3rd cuz of the rain but the kid was just KILLIN it....good info on the umpire, we should look into that :drinking:

The ump is Laz Diaz. Anything know if hes got a big strike zone? He seems like a pretty big over ump from what I saw. Defintly liking this Florida play a little more now

I know nothing about umpires, but I'm bumping this thread cause hopefully someone will know..

If nobody replies by like 5pm est, make a post with his name in the subject title lol

I see its tied 3-3 currently. If I hadn't run into net issues Boston woulda been a play for me too as I just ran the numbers. Lets grab this one for yas late!

With a 5-3 lead, and my boy Papelbon coming in, I'd say this is all but over

I know you don't like being jinxed...but c'mon, its PAP!

Wish I had woken up before 9:30AM...stupid line was off the board 7 minutes before gametime!

The ump is Laz Diaz. Anything know if hes got a big strike zone? He seems like a pretty big over ump from what I saw. Defintly liking this Florida play a little more now

I have yet to see him behind the plate this year...although, last year he was a BIG UNDER ump. Eventhough he is 2-0 O/U this season, his strike % is high and is issueing 16 K's and 6.5 BB per game.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 447pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=596 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 93pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4534" width=124><COL style="WIDTH: 122pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5924" width=162><COL style="WIDTH: 44pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2157" span=4 width=59><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2706" width=74><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 93pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=124 height=17></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 122pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=162></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=59>YEAR</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=59></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=59></TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=59></TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=74></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UMP</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Data</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2007</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2006</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2005</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2004</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Grand Total</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Laz Diaz</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of G</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>35</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>33</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>34</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>104</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of ERA</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.29</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.07</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.51</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.8</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="4.4175000000000004">4.42</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of AVG</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.27700000000000002">0.277</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.25800000000000001">0.258</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26400000000000001">0.264</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26700000000000002">0.267</TD><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26650000000000001">0.267</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Strike %</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.62123893805309738">62.12%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.62110481586402266">62.11%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.61751582442668884">61.75%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.62146781789638927">62.15%</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.62008719202060902">62.01%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of SO/BB</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2.46</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2.2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2.11</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2.2</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="2.2425000000000002">2.24</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Average K's/Game</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>16.0</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="12.885714285714286">12.9</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="13.666666666666666">13.7</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="13.794117647058824">13.8</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="13.490384615384615">13.5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Average BB/Game</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>6.5</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="5.8571428571428568">5.9</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.4848484848484844">6.5</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.2647058823529411">6.3</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.2019230769230766">6.2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average RPG</TD><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>10.00</TD><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="8.4285714285714288">8.43</TD><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="9.9696969696969688">9.97</TD><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="10.117647058823529">10.12</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>9.50</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of WHIP</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.37</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.33</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.38</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.38</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="1.365">1.37</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of HR</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>74</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>73</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>82</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>58.0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Over Record</TD><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>18</TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>15</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>47</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Under Record</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>17</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>54</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Over %</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="1">100%</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.34285714285714286">34%</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.5625">56%</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.46875">47%</TD><TD class=xl45 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.46534653465346537">47%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hope this helps....

GL Shorty

thanks captain and bar....thanks for talking some sense into me the other night bar.

renew, thanks bro

Cmoney-I hope I'm back lol....wish my units weren't so fucked with that one dumbass play I made on the braves last week.

thanks jump and yanks...

You guys have to take the good teams getting that kind of value---early part of the season there is value IMO.

good stuff shortline.

YTD 13-18

Small play tonight

Mariners ML +150 1/2 unit to win 1 unit

Washburn isn't that bad imo. When his control is on he is tough to hit. It is hard to go against Johan after a loss but this Mariners team is better than people think. I tink their is value in this one, the Mariners need a W bad and are at home. I try not to cap the pitching in this one becasue Johan is clearly the better pitcher. I just look at it from a stance that Washburn can throw a good game, keep his team in it and the Mariners will get a few runs.

GL.

GOnna take a stab at Marlins at +120...nothing huge but based on the info Shortline posted I'll have to take Vanden Hurk at that price

Props on that btw Shortline

It looks like a great bet captain..I just can't bet a game when I have never seen this kid pitch before.

Back