Thursday 11/29/12 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[h=4]<h4 style="margin: 0px;"><h4 style="margin: 0px;"><h4 style="margin: 0px;"><h4 style="margin: 0px;">[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<h4 style="font-size: 13px; margin: 0px;">NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - THU 11/29</h4>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 11/29[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]San Antonio Spurs[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+6 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 205.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-6 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 205.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 11/29[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Denver Nuggets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-2 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 198.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]07:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+2 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 198.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</h4></h4></h4></h4>[/h]

Nuggets BIG, have them by 12....I believe the national TV and warriors home gave us a TON of a value here.

Rondo is going to receive a lengthy suspension and deservedly so. He has gotten into hot water before and should get atleast 3 games. Doc basically called his team a bunch of pansies after last nights loss. Should have good value with them tomorrow vs Portland

Rondo is going to receive a lengthy suspension and deservedly so. He has gotten into hot water before and should get atleast 3 games. Doc basically called his team a bunch of pansies after last nights loss. Should have good value with them tomorrow vs Portland

Why? he pushed the guy that took a cheapshot on one of his players...,, the hot water he had gotten into before was with the refs...has nothing to do with this situation.... all he did was push a guy, no punches thrown..... the guy that deserves to the lengthy suspension is humphries, he is the instigator..pushed a guy in the face a chest while he was in the air ... only reason this is such a big deal is because they ended up in the stands.... if this was on the court.. no big deal,, ejections and maybe 1 game suspension..... your comment just shows your dislike for rondo.....

Saw the reply many times. Humphries obviously didn't mean to do it and Rondo just loves sucking KG's d1ck so he had to destroy his streak of dd assists because he is still immature nba player. Just look at the replay again, even KG tried to claw Rondo off Hump

Garnett flopped. It was obvious. No punches thrown? Really? But I guess it's okay if hump can have his happen to him?

http://lockerz.com/s/265003890

rondos response was completely out of line.

This is what happens when players flop. Garnett was not pushed to the ground by Hump. It's disgraceful.

This is huge.

Amare Stoudemire (knee surgery) is willing to come off the bench when he returns, sources told ESPN New York.
The writing has been on the wall for STAT to return in a reserve role, and he's now reportedly open to the idea. "All he cares about right now is helping the team and winning," one source told ESPN NY. STAT is still rehabbing and hasn't spoken to the media in some time, and after Mike Woodson previously wouldn't commit to starting Stoudemire upon his return, it appears the big man is willing to explore a bench role.
Source: ESPN New York Nov 29 - 8:18 AM

Love how the over/under line is moving in the Spurs-Heats game in my favor :popcorn:110-103

Garnett flopped. It was obvious. No punches thrown? Really? But I guess it's okay if hump can have his happen to him?

http://lockerz.com/s/265003890

rondos response was completely out of line.

This is what happens when players flop. Garnett was not pushed to the ground by Hump. It's disgraceful.

pictures of some scratches, probably left over from kardashian??? yes really,no punches were thrown..,, look at the replay.....the refs looked at the replay and called it a flagrant 2 on humphries..... i am not saying Rondo doesnt deserve a suspension,, but between your comments and ddk's comments its obvious that neither one of you like Garnett or Rondo.. so be it.....

He's going to be suspended bud. He brought the fight into the crowd. That's that. I love the celtics. I love KG and I LOVE rondo. I'm just telling you what I saw. And everyone is saying this morning that Garnett flopped and that's the reason for the whole situation. Yes humphries should have been ejected because he put rondo in a head lock or at least tried to but rondo overreacted to the whole situation.

I would have given him more to be honest. Not because of what he did, but why he did it.
He came at Humphries without any reason. It was a hard foul, nothing more. Not even close to flagrant. No reason for Rondo to do anything, but to help KG get up.
I honestly can't understand why he felt he needs to push Humphries.

I would also suspend KG for trying to throw a punch (that actually hit) Wallace. Don't know how refs missed it.
I would also suspend Wallace for coming for the half court to try and get in.

Terry and Pierce really tried to break off the guys and deserve a praise for that.

As for the games, can't make up my mind. With Leonard and Captain Jack injured, can't imagine who will stop LeBron, so Miami/ Miami Over should be good bets.

On the other hand, Spurs are in great form and it's 6 points line...

I do like Over in Oakland, but I liked it last time as well and lost...

Just reopened at -11.5. I really don't understand how the NBA let's him get away with this...

gonna hope the heat have been partying in south beach the last few days and that combined with them hearing the SA roster news makes them come out of the gate lackadaisical. If SA can keep it within 5 in the half, ill pound the 2nd half. No value now though.

Just reopened at -11.5. I really don't understand how the NBA let's him get away with this...

What do you mean get away with it? Sure it sucks for fans and tv ratings, but he can do whatever he wants with his aging roster. The odds of them winning with a full roster are low, so why push it for a long season?

gonna hope the heat have been partying in south beach the last few days and that combined with them hearing the SA roster news makes them come out of the gate lackadaisical. If SA can keep it within 5 in the half, ill pound the 2nd half. No value now though.
If the Spurs manage to keep it within 5 at the break, like you said, the 2H line's going to be Miami -7 or -8 anyways, no?

What do you mean get away with it? Sure it sucks for fans and tv ratings, but he can do whatever he wants with his aging roster. The odds of them winning with a full roster are low, so why push it for a long season?
Well, I don't know... You always hear this and that about the "integrity" of the game when baseball and football teams rest starters. You'd think Stern would've gotten on the phone and been all like "the hell you're going to rest everyone on a nationally televised game..."

Pop is basically saying, FUCK YOU NBA!

First, he can start who he wants, no rules about it. Pretty sure its the way NBA has scheduled two good teams on national TV, where one has been chilling for 3-4 days, while the other is on a road trip, playing a back to back against the Heat.

So why not say F you and maybe the ppl who schedule the game can think twice about it. Hope Pop blasts off about this shit in the press conference!

If the Spurs manage to keep it within 5 at the break, like you said, the 2H line's going to be Miami -7 or -8 anyways, no?

6 or 7, but at least then theyd have to play with some urgency in the 2nd half. If they go up 20 at the half, then thell go into fuck around mode and the backdoor will be wide open

Back