Thursday 11/15/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
Record is in Friday's thread. Thought I was passing on the night, but I'm an action junkie evidentely.

MAVS/SPURS U189' (-110) BM

Probably find something to play on the late one as well.

ever since Killa said your the best capper..im watching your every move..sttalkingg
jk

GL dood

ever since Killa said your the best capper..im watching your every move..sttalkingg
jk

GL dood

Ya I personally asked that he remove that comment.

Actually I asked him to write that if I gave him a referral bonus. ;)

im steering the action junkie boat. i shouldn't even be going near this game.

Ya tonight is less of an investment and more of an action play. Still think I've found the best play on the board. I'll find out soon enough.

No thoughts on AZ/OR. Crazy line moves. In the end it's hard to back either team. I've seen AZ play live this year and I wasn't impressed. Oregon should be more than a 10 point favorite which tells me the Wildcats will probably cover.

No thoughts on AZ/OR. Crazy line moves. In the end it's hard to back either team. I've seen AZ play live this year and I wasn't impressed. Oregon should be more than a 10 point favorite which tells me the Wildcats will probably cover.

cool..thanks for your thoughts
gl tonight tip off soon!

With Eddie Jones nursing an ankle injury, Avery Johnson is experimenting with his lineup, looking for the most effective combinations. For Thursday's game, Maurice Ager will be starting at shooting guard, alongside Devin Harris at the point.

Have to think that this will help things.

Yeah, if this game was muddled in during a busy saturday, I'd grab Oregon, but it being the big thursday night game makes me shy away especially with the Pac-10 involved

the entire tout world is on zona, would be ironic if they play out of their minds and the refs rob them in their own place :D

Back