Thursday 10:30PM Pick

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Lakers 1Q +1.5 (2.5 Units)

This will be a great game coming right down to the wire. One thing about Phil Jackson is that he doesn't stand for poor Defense. And game 2 was probably the worst defensive performance I've seen this year in the NBA. Expect to see a strong defensive effort from the onset. Now will that defense be sustained over 4 quarters? I have no idea. Hence the 1Q play, instead of the full game. I think we will see a more aggressive Kobe from the start. Game 2 saw a more passive Kobe, and I think we see a similar start like game 1. The Lakers at least game themselves a CHANCE in game 1 by utilizing Bryant early and often for over 20pts in the 1H. I say 15 points in the 1Q and 45 points total for Bryant tonight. I expect to see the Lakers strongest performance of the year tonight, as a loss tonight basically puts them out of the playoffs. Desperate times calls for Kobe Bryant to take over. Projected 1Q score: Lakers 31 Suns 27

Sidenote: I expect a higher scoring game tonight. I expect the Lakers to get out and run more to get some easier hoops. It sounds a little crazy to run on the Suns, by like I said earlier, these are desperate times for LA. They need to do SOMETHING different to win this series.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
ahh.. i disagree, but im not betting the 1q.... BOL, im planning on hitting the suns 2nd Q depending.. hopefully works out for the both of us

Looks solid...this is there best chance to win a game I think...so they have to come out in the 1st and set the tone...Hope you cash this Believe

Thanks to the above. First night Ive had a chance to get back into action in the past few hectic days. I got some cash to play with after an early NHL win. :shake:

Back