Thursday 04/02/15 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 954"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - THU 4/2[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 4/2[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]701[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+10.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 6.520[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 195.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]702[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-10.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 1.148[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 195.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 4/2[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]703[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Houston Rockets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+2.5 1.980[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 2.240[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 211.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]704[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Dallas Mavericks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-2.5 1.925[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 1.729[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 211.5 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 4/2[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]705[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+12.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 9.160[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 209 1.970[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]07:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]706[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-12.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 1.090[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 209 1.934[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Well after an 0-4 last night and a 1-1 the night before and getting sandbagged with cousins last night say good bye to the NBA. See you for a spot play here and there in the playoffs. I want to thank everyone here for the information every day given for the games being played in the NBA that day. I'm happy with the season. So I'll see you in the baseball section.:shake:

Well after an 0-4 last night and a 1-1 the night before and getting sandbagged with cousins last night say good bye to the NBA. See you for a spot play here and there in the playoffs. I want to thank everyone here for the information every day given for the games being played in the NBA that day. I'm happy with the season. So I'll see you in the baseball section.:shake:
:shake:

Updated the card.
Many trends support the Suns.
Days of the week suggest Under in Cleveland and Oakland and Over in Dallas.

In the GS game the total has dropped to 210 based partially on the Sun's slowness and the 3 refs who are on totals 205 or higher are 9-12 under 6-10 under 4-8 under Williams the third ref is 4-9 for high spread favorites and with the Suns he has hit covers 8 in a row. The other 2 are 2-4 and 7-7 Opening lines on this game varied a lot with a fair number of 11's and 11.5 and it is now 12.5 and going up. I see 13's The Suns have tied their season record with 4 ATS losses and are playing on 2 days rest their best against a team that has beat them by 18 and 19 last 2 this season The last 3 games in this series have gone under. After 3 or more consecutive unders the Suns are 2-11 under this season. I am locking in an average bet on the under and will be considering a bet on the Suns based on my later reading There is 1 simple fact operating here. The Books expect the Suns to cover this game. It is very obvious that when they put out a 11 to start with they are begging for Warrior money. Still betting the Suns vs the best team in basketball is honestly a little scary and I am not sure I can do it.

Last edited:
Dwight back - three Under results in a row. He is out - Over again. He should play tonight...

GOLDEN STATE is 8-3 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Lets get serious. GS still wants as many wins as possible and they have no intention of losing to the Suns. ATS is possible but winning 0 if GS starts a real lineup

What seems to be clear in the Dallas game is that Kanter for OKC is great for rebounds and offense but very poor on defense. Dallas gave the game everything and won a close game hitting 61%. Houston put in minimal effort last night and was clearly thinking about that 11 point loss at Dallas last time. Honestly very close to hitting Houston right now. With these refs home favorites are 43-54. Playing Houston off consecutive ATS losses has real appeal.

Killersports has 2 trends up supporting the GS under 2 trends spitting on Dallas 1 trend supporting GS Vegas Experts joins in spitting on Dallas and supports the Suns. Houston is better b-b, better on Thursday and I am currently looking at statistical comparisons.

Paulie. Thank you for all your input this season. Bases are my fav. See u in that forum

All the best with the bases, Paulie. You're all class.

:shake:

I doubt he loves him enough for 3 ATS losses

He loved him enough for 2 ATS losses, why not 3 ? The Xmas day game was a travesty.

Cavs v Heat 1st round playoff matchup on the cards. Media/casual fan would jizz.

Kyrie playing but missed shoot around and battling flu. Cavs know they can more then likely get any revenge in round 1... It's no secret we want Miami in round 1..easiest test for them.... We took a lot of heat in local shows for getting 2 guys injured Sunday in a meaningless game.. The absolute only thing this team cares about is getting to the playoffs healthy... Wouldn't be shocked one bit if they lost outright..I think under will be the play mainly because I think lebron Will be on the ball a lot!!! Which leads to him pounding it for 20 secs and then trying to drive and kick.. (W no kevin love, and who knows kyrie to knock down shots)... Miami is still playing for something here as well so I think they will control the clock as much as possible cause they know they can't run up and down court and outscore us all night..expect a sluggish grind it out game and LeBron will probably do enough to pull off a W in the last few mins.. Think total is too high here by a few baskets at least.. See 96-91 type game here... Hope this helps

He loved him enough for 2 ATS losses, why not 3 ? The Xmas day game was a travesty.

What does loving him have to do with this game?? Cavs are a different team with different players, heat as well..

Cavs v Heat 1st round playoff matchup on the cards. Media/casual fan would jizz.

again , what does loving wade have to do with this or any of the games they have played unless you think lebron purposely lost the game.?

again , what does loving wade have to do with this or any of the games they have played unless you think lebron purposely lost the game.?

Just saying James lacks the killer instinct when playing Miami, not saying he loses on purpose but he's not out to crush them. He left the city of Miami on relative good terms unlike Cleveland and he and Wade have done everything short of having a baby together.

Maybe he severs ties in the playoffs, who knows.

Just saying James lacks the killer instinct when playing Miami, not saying he loses on purpose but he's not out to crush them. He left the city of Miami on relative good terms unlike Cleveland and he and Wade have done everything short of having a baby together.

Maybe he severs ties in the playoffs, who knows.

ok this makes more sense , agreed

One of the easiest nights to read this season. Who would have thought it will be in April...
Usually means trouble the next day...

Back