Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
July record overall: 25-18 ML; 1-0 ML parlays; +$14,769 for the month

Week of 7/1; +4020
Week of 7/8; -3971
Week of 7/16; +13,360
Monday, 7/23; +1500
Tuesday, 7/24; +2000

Wed, 7/25; -2140

1-1 day yesterday, lost the bigger play. 10-3 last 13. Circled this game two days ago and Cardinal loss yesterday upgraded it as a top unit (6) play for me.

Stl Cardinals -113, 6 units, 3390-3000.

First I understand Marquis handled the Cardinals earlier in the year, but make no mistake, Marquis early in the year is nothing like the version we see now. His last outing was good vs Ariz but he has been fucking horrible the last several weeks. Given up 36 runs in last 41 innings. I love to fade Marquis, I admit but this game offers much more than a simple Marquis fade.

Looper- got shelled last time out, yep. But previous starts were very serviceable and he did handle the Cubs early in the year. I see bounce back. His last outing Larussa left him in to protect the bullpen in a very ugly game. Looper is a competitor and I am looking for 6IP 3 er today.

Situation- BC1984 and I will disagree on this point. The Cards desparately need this win. They are 9 out with 70ish to go and if they get a win today with the Brewers coming to town for 4 games, they can get back in the race. THAT IS the mindset from St louis if you read the local reports. The Cards can not get swept at home by the Cubs or it is over. If they win today, and I believe they will give a huge effort, they still have a fighter's chance. This is not a young team. It is a veteran team with a lot of pride

Situation II- Cards have been money this year in games after bad losses. Yesterday was a bad loss. They don't get swept at home IMO (although I do not subscribe to the anti-sweep theory)

GL all:cheers:

Leans / possible adds:

Balt.--- value play IMO
Oak--- definate play tonight but still researching.

Add quickly: (lost track of time)

Balt. -132, 2 units; 1320-1000

Traschel home numbers= 3-0 3.69 ERA
Jackson road ERA= 5+

TB can't win on the road and I believe Trach's L3 starts number (11.45ERA) has deflated this number.

Hot Balt at home against TB:smiley_acbe:

Hit my little one , now need to hit big one:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Cards look good, up 10-1. Going with my last lean for 2 units.

Oakland -130 (listed both sides), 2 units; 1300-1000

Pure fade on Weaver. So inconsistant. Cheap back of Haren IMO.:cheers:

3-0 on the day, plus 10 units, 13 of last 16..:tiphat:

Looking very hard at big play on Reds plus money, tommorow.

Would encourage comments on Reds play. Arroyo is way undervalued IMO.

Back