Thur- TU play

Agree, lots to like about the play and I'm on it as well. Strange line movement towards game time though no doubt. GL Tee.

should be adding more insights but not sure its desired.... obviously back end of cards BP is taxed with Mujica and Maness unavailable tonight.... cards called up system gem pitcher carlos Martinez who can definitely protect middle to backend of game if needed. Rosenthal also available so no worries there if anyone was spooked by BP availability metrics.

westbrook has owned cubs and he really figured things out in his last toe... groundball ratio is prolly most connective stat when looking at starts in Wrigley.

off topic.. anyone checkout the CBB lineup in the atlantis tourney over thanksgiving this year? RPI dream. if you haven't been there, great location and great tourney.. taking the family .

like what I saw with westbrook early sans hanger to Rizzo... added cards +125 live for a couple

off topic.. anyone checkout the CBB lineup in the atlantis tourney over thanksgiving this year? RPI dream. if you haven't been there, great location and great tourney.. taking the family .
and of course. loaded SGU in the field:angry2:

usc, utep and nova won't slouch either. loaded field indeed, could see X doing damage

never know with those early tournamants, i'd bet that KU won't know how to use wiggins yet, and the hawks should be stout

early season tourny like that, anything could happen with those teams. wake should finish last.

Back