Thur/Fri NCAA Discussion

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
Couple of 28.5 point favorites tonight. Totals of 50 and 80...crazy.

Two good matchups Fri night.

Let's start with tonight. Revenge game for Hou, but this team has bigger fish to fry. Total at 50 says game will be low scoring. Can UConn get to 10?? UConn is not good but Hou would have to play a perfect game offensively, or benefit from turnovers/special teams/defensive touchdowns (like Cincy game) to cover 4TDs+ I'm on UConn +28.5.

HOUS or no bet for me. Get some drinks after work and if you get tipsy enough by game time, put a small bet on HOUS.

I kind of like the NFL game tonight better (in a betting sense). Bengals should be motivated tonight off a bad game.

Hard to see Houston looking passed uconn after LY..... it wasn't just a loss. It was their only loss. Tough game to bet on

On to tonight, gotta like WASH Huskies. STAN secondary is hurt and WASH QB should take advantage. That being said there is line resistance in this one. Money is coming in on the dog and it's tough seeing this cross 3.

Stanford Steve is AGAINST Stanford tonight. He cites the fact that Stan really should have lost to UCLA last week and didn't really look good.

One team has played a good schedule (K-State, USC and UCLA) and beaten all 3. The other has played no one so it's really hard to gauge exactly what UW is. We'll know after tonight.

First top 10 matchup at Husky Stadium in 19 years.

That is going to be a great atmosphere tonight. When it's full and UW is on, Husky Stadium is one of the best venues in CFB.

Any thoughts on the other matchup? BYU has played a tough stretch and a lot of close games. Points look tempting.

Back