Thur bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday was a disaster. A couple bums got me, Rienzo and Desclafani. Those were big juice too on those team totals overs. So 2-4 and dropped about 2650 around there. So there goes my winning week I had going. Now down about 500 bucks for the week. Kind of am laying maybe too much juice on those totals. Oh well guess fucking Rienzo shutting down Oakland there in the day, how often will that happen not usually. And a double A pitcher that wasn't even doing very good down there shut down LA on the road, go figure. Fuck I should have at least got one of em. Here's one pick, but they don't have the line yet at 5 dimes.

Padres at Reds under 7, am gonna take it, but I guess have to see if it is still 7, wind is gonna be sideways looks like

Well just put this up cuz I am not gonna be able to post it when the line comes out later. With the way the Pads and Reds hit I kind of doubt they are getting to 7 or 8 I guess to beat me. Cuz both pitchers are rolling along, especially Cueto. Did see Cueto had issues with the Pads in the past sometimes, but oh well, I'm willing to gamble he doesn't today. Too bad I can't just post what I am getting here. Would have to on my phone. Maybe I will before the game I suppose if I have time to, fucking work, not usually time for shit there.

Gonna look at the other day games later. I get done about 11 or 1130 at the latest with work today, so will look at those other games. Man I'm thinking Brewers -1, may be a good one. Got to check out though more.

Just got done with work. So gonna post some games. Hopefully today will go better. I was thinking a big week was coming, then no not yet, hit a fucking speed bump again.

Pads at Reds under 6.5, -110 and -111, risking 1105 to win 1000, they moved it a bit. No way I'm paying for 7, hell no -145, ha fuck that shit

I like it, Cueto is wheeling a dealin right now. There are 3 guys on the Pads who have hit him pretty well, but right now fucking I doubt anybody can. Man, I have never seen Cueto this locked in. Kennedy has had a resurgence this year, he is looking pretty good. The Reds are sucking offensively so figure he will pitch well too. He has pretty good numbers vs most of the Reds except a couple. Guess there aren't a ton of numbers to go on there.

May add another day game. Have 1 in mind. Gotta check a couple things 1st.

Yeah that was quick, just had to see how Wandy's rehab starts went, oh my, they were bad.

Pirates at Brewers -1, -110, risking 1100 to win 1000

Wandy I have bet against him all year, and it has paid off. Looked at his rehab starts and he went 8.2 innings, and gave up 11 runs, in Double A, ha, that is pretty good, lol at that. Wasn't even Triple A. So the Brewers line up isn't quite what it was with no Gomez or Ramirez, but I think it is better than a Double A line up, don't believe there are too many Ryan Brauns in Double A. Gallardo I looked at his stats vs the Pirates and they are very good, he has always kicked their ass. Cutch and Mercer have hit him, but nobody else, it is struggle city for the rest of em. This year Gallardo had two solid games vs the Pirates. Last year he was really good had a 2.61 ERA in 5 games vs Pitt, and a .200 BA is all. That is pretty much like every year for him though vs the Pirates. Didn't wanna lay the -136 though, I gotta be more careful about the huge juice. Oh well, if we win by 1 then a push. Can't see it being close with how Wandy is going, but who knows.

Man, I'm thinking about the Bosox over 4 team total runs. But stupid ass Hughes keeps kickin my ass, don't know if I wanna rumble with him again. I do know the Red Sox always hit the shit outta the ball in Minnesota, and it is going that way again. Ortiz is fucking tearing shit up, whoa. Hughes has been lit up by Big Papi in his career. Guess I better not step to Hughes he may knock my ass out again, that bum ha. Suppose I will check out the night games now. Don't really like that Cubs at Cards game one way or another.

Damn it the Pads at Reds isn't on the MLB package. What the fuck, now I can't watch it that really fries my cookies, ha. That is what this big fucking nerd guy says at work when he gets all pissed.

Don't have directv there Austin, maybe i can look around on my cable and find it. Gonna check around, don't think I can get it.

Oh hell yeah I found it. It's on Fox Sports 1 here. I had no idea they put games on there ever. Good to know that.

Well it's looking good for the unders so far.

sweet dude, that's one of my pet peeves when I bet a game and then try to find it on TV and it's not there. glad u found it BOL today

Fuck, shit is really unraveling now, once again, the fucking usual I guess. I suppose if the Pads pen can shut it down here could be okay there. Only have 2 innings to get through. Then hopefully Cueto goes 9 innings. Am more than a bit worried about the top of the 9th, have no idea who will come in for the Reds if Cueto isn't in there. Shit, that is a real problem.

Wandy's dumb ass is pitching a good one, gotta hope for a push looks like on that.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!!!!! Got Phillips out, and Cueto is staying in for the 9th.

Yeah kj, that was a close one. Well damn it I deserve some fucking luck every now and then. Been getting screwed a bunch.

Yeah got that one, winner there. Now need the Brewers to come back. That isn't looking good for sure. Could still get the push maybe, if the Pirates pen blows it.

Added on another one, been riding this guy all year, had a 4-1 start with him. Well bet the unders in the opener vs Tampa, got that, then bet KC to win with him Ventura four in a row, won em all besides one. But now dropped the last 2 games, so gonna get back on track I'm hoping.

Baltimore at KC, -1, +111, risking 900.90 to win 1000

Didn't wanna lay the -134 here. So bet the -1, at +111. Ventura had a couple bad starts here in a row, well not terrible, but not good. I was thinking he will bounce back tonight at home cuz those were both on the road. He did pitch real well against the Orioles in Baltimore earlier this year. Guess Chen isn't bad or anything, but was thinking the Royals could get something going tonight off him, KC is hitting a little better lately. 4-1 KC that's what were looking at for the score, or 3-1. I was sort of thinking about the under as well. This whole bet depends on Ventura bouncing back to his earlier form, not the last couple games.

Damn the over looks decent in Cincy here for the 2nd game, but hell no, I am not betting an over with these 2 crap offenses. Gotta take a pass.

I'm trying to see if I wanna bet this Yanks vs Mets game. Whitley vs Degrom, I am leaning to the Mets as of now, but gotta look a bit more. I just fire on these newbies, probably shouldn't they fuck me quite a bit.

Looking at Tyson Ross for SD. You'd be nuts betting the subway series with those no names. That's literally like flipping a coin, Tuck.

Yeah but Ross sucks on the road usually there gorgolon, well I mean this year he has been bad away from Petco, and last year he wasn't as good on the road either over 4 ERA. I was thinking about taking the overs there, but am not gonna with those crappy offenses. I just figure betting the Pads on the road isn't a great idea there. I would either bet over or Pads. Wanted the over, I think the Reds are gonna be cracking as well.

Added one, am flipping a coin there gorgolon ha, well I looked at em for a while, and I think I found something, we'll see. Hell you may be right that this is stupid. I like to try and predict what these new guys are gonna do.

Yanks at Mets +102, risking 980.39 to win 1000

I think DeGrom is gonna do pretty well. He pitched damn good in Vegas in the PCL this year a 2.58 ERA, which is tough to do, that is a serious accomplishment. The guy last night Montero for the Mets had a 3.67 ERA in Vegas by comparison, and he did pretty well. Thing is if you can wheel and deal out west in the PCL with a 2.58 ERA you are gonna be tough, cuz those are serious hitters parks out there. Found a little video on Degrom and he can throw 94 on the heater, that's pretty good. Also saw where in spring training this year with the Mets he went 7.1 innings and only gave up 4 hits and 1 run, not bad at all. Looking at Whitley yeah real good numbers in the International league, but that's a pitchers paradise, had a 2.39 ERA, no doubt good numbers though. Wonder what he would do in Vegas? Probably crap out. Saw where Whitley pitched 4.2 innings in spring training and gave up 8 hits and 7 runs not good. Not like Degrom in the spring. Another thing Whitley just began being a starter he has been a reliever most of his career in the minors, DeGrom has been a starter his whole time in the minors. A lot of things to like about the Mets in this one to me, let's get it on! Ha we will see, maybe I'm being reckless here, I do see quite a bit going the Mets way after looking at both guys.

Yeah but Gorgolon I think the Pads are gonna get some runs too. I just didn't have a feel for the game. Well I liked the over, but taking an over with 2 of the worst offenses in the league, that isn't a good idea ever.

There you go Gorgolon 2 run homer Pads. Man I wish I would have fired on the over 7, I just couldn't, well it is damn tough for me to justify an over bet with two offenses struggling that bad. Would have had to pay for the 7 some kind of big juice as well.

There you go Gorgolon 2 run homer Pads. Man I wish I would have fired on the over 7, I just couldn't, well it is damn tough for me to justify an over bet with two offenses struggling that bad. Would have had to pay for the 7 some kind of big juice as well.

Any idea of how o/u's fare in the back end of a double header?

I'm not sure about that gorgolon. Looks like Ross is settling in now for you. You may have a winner there if he can keep it rolling. The Pads on the road with that crap offense just scare the hell outta me, it is tough for me to bet on em to win or take the overs ever.

Yeah I don't ever bet the NBA, well don't follow it enough. Can't keep up with it, during college hoops I'm into that fully, and then baseball. Shit with work full time, I don't have time for another sport.

I maybe could bet the NBA if I really wanted to, but I don't know I am always looking at baseball and the pitchers, and I just don't have time for that. Think I may do the under in the Angels game. Skaggs is gonna pitch well, but not sure about Bedard, don't know if I can trust his bitch ass. That is a big number there, and Tampa doesn't score as much on the road, they average about 2 runs less on the road. Fuck it let's go Bedard, ha, he has been kicking ass lately, pretty good anyway. Thought about Tampa team total under 4, maybe that would have been better oh well. Here is the next addition.

Tampa at LAA under 9, +110, risking 909.10 to win 1000

Oh man, trusting Bedard with an under, that is a risky move, hope it works out for me. I do think they will both pitch well, guess nobody else does. Everybody is on the overs, I don't fucking see it like that, I mean getting 10 runs is no fucking cake walk, especially when one team you have is scoring 2 runs less per game on the road than they do at home with Tampa. Guess we'll see, I like the unders.

Looking at the 8pm game. I like Ventura. I didn't even see you were on it til now. I see you grabbed -1, my book doesn't offer that though.

Yeah you could split it up at -1.5 and then bet some on the moneyline too. That is another way to do it. Man would have to do some serious math to figure how to do that correctly, ha, I don't think I can with as drunk as I am.

Fuck, I give up thinking about how to do that right, was trying to come up with how to split up the money, and I was getting the wrong figures, ha. Would have to consult my brother in law the engineer, the Canadian smart fucking guy, he would probably know that. I am just a dumb sports guy, salesman, but I know my sports. Dumb, drunk guys like me are usually best at sports betting.

I dont do math. Don't think a split would work. Im still considering playing Ventura ML in some fashion maybe in a parlay or two. Cannot play -1.5

Yeah I don't do math either very well. I somehow passed business statistics, not sure how, whoa that was rough, ha. That shit didn't get me anything anyway, I'm just selling crap now.

We need kj in here to tell you how to divide up the -1.5 and the money line, I bet he would know.

Cuz I know you can bet some on the money line and then some at -1.5, and then divide it up so it is like a -1. I was trying to figure it out, but I was fucking up on that.

Yeah I don't do math either very well. I somehow passed business statistics, not sure how, whoa that was rough, ha. That shit didn't get me anything anyway, I'm just selling crap now.

We need kj in here to tell you how to divide up the -1.5 and the money line, I bet he would know.

I needed to take Stat too, and business calc for my business degree. I cheated my entire life in math courses.

Ha I knew kj would have something on that. That is kind of a tough thing to figure how to divide it up right. Man that was blowing my mind, ha, I always have had books where they just put up a -1.

Boom Ventura rocket fire to get out of that jam. I think he's gonna do well here coming back home. Really like him, think he just had a couple tough road outings.

I was looking at the Preakness some more today, and I was thinking that Kid Cruz could hit in there for 3rd or 4th. He is 20-1, but there are a lot of early front running speed horses, and I think he is gonna roll late to get up for 3rd or 4th. That is about all I know so far. Was thinking there may not be much of a shot that California Chrome loses. Tough to decide exactly how to bet this fucker. I may key some superfectas and trifectas with Kid Cruz for 3rd in the tris, and then 4th in the supers. I just look at this and I think Kid Cruz is bound for 3rd or 4th. That may be kind of a stupid bet, keying the 7 horse in 3rd and 4th in supers and tris, I just have that feeling he is gonna be right there late. He isn't good enough for 1st or 2nd, but he is gonna come charging on late, when a lot will be falling apart. This looks to be a quick pace early, so he will benefit.

This is a real battle in New York. Probably shouldn't have bet that, ha, oh well, I thought maybe I had an edge, guess now I have to get lucky on that. KC isn't looking the best either, fuck I made some sketchy bets it appears. I don't know fucking Chen always gives up something eventually. Ventura can roll without giving up a run.

Back