throwback, lets talk lakeshow/jazz game 2

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
I'm tired, can't sleep. lets discuss. smoking til I pass out now.

unfortunately i slept through all of game 1, but from what I heard lakers built a nice lead, jazz got back within 3 or 4 and then yall pulled away. So I don't have much to say.

In my opinion the Lakers cruised through the first 30 minutes of the game behind a hot shooting streak from Kobe. They made adjustments on him and the Jazz got right back in the game.... quickly... Lakers presented little to no problems defensively against the Jazz... foul trouble for Boozer and countless missed point blank shots really cost them dearly.

Lakers on offense get anything they want though... even though I expect the Jazz to pack it in game 2 and force them to shoot.

Boozer played like shit and they gotta stop the 3's from outside, thats what killed the Jazz last game. I'm taking Jazz ML again 2nite.

What Trinity said although being a coward will take some with the points as well. Like Boston. Same situation as Detroit. They looked like Bozo's last series and know it. This team has won and covered last 10 at home all by 10 or more points. Cleveland played a team they are known to dominate and they dominated. Cleveland is 8-12 last 20 on the road and 6 of the 12 losses were by 10 or more.

Lakers win.

in a rout, I didnt think Stren was gonna present the MVP trophy, he is Staples is gonna be crazy, my only fear is Kobe trying to hard himself but I dont think its gonna be a problem.

It was also good that Lakers got outr eabounded by so much cuz now Phil and company have something to really focus on

The key tot his series is that Utah fouls a lot and Kobe hits his FT's..plain and simple...MVP went for 20-23 from the fT line. Lakers as a whole went to the line 38-46 and UTah went 22-30. Thats 16 points for lakers. Other numbers basically wash out, but Utah is known for fouling...they wont have a chance until they change this...gonna try the over with a hopefully better offensive performance by utah.

Noah Graham/Getty Images
Life's a lot easier for Kobe in the game of basketball now that he's learned to trust his teammates.

The key tot his series is that Utah fouls a lot and Kobe hits his FT's..plain and simple...MVP went for 20-23 from the fT line. Lakers as a whole went to the line 38-46 and UTah went 22-30. Thats 16 points for lakers. Other numbers basically wash out, but Utah is known for fouling...they wont have a chance until they change this...gonna try the over with a hopefully better offensive performance by utah.

even in Jerry Sloan's press conference, his first statement was "the key to this Series has been free throws" if Utah doesnt fix that problem soon enough, this series might be over in 4, but I think 5.

Valuable Victory

nba_playoffs_bryant_412.jpg

AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill
After being named MVP, Kobe Bryant soared to a Game 2 victory.

Lakers wont get the calls they got in LA so the Lakers better dominate on offense and D up not give up so many wide open 3's.

Last edited:
i appreciate that fish hit his shots tonight, but still hate the way he came out gunning from the perimeter.

lakers need to establish a low post presence and use pau a lot more. no one on utah can handle him.

i appreciate that fish hit his shots tonight, but still hate the way he came out gunning from the perimeter.

lakers need to establish a low post presence and use pau a lot more. no one on utah can handle him.

I know what you mean but Fish has been doing that all year Dude is kind of a ball hog lol but I like how he almost always hits the 1st shot of the game most the time.

yah, its not really fisher, more of a team thing. fish was just the most obvious example of being aggressive on the perimeter.

sasha and farmar are really the ones to blame. quit dribbling the ball around and dump that shit in there. I think it was late 3rd / early 4th where it really started to piss me off.

btw...staples was electric in the first half :smiley_acbe:

Ok can I ask a serious question of you guys, im a little high/drunk so warning on this one

Ok well im gonna move on and ask away. Does anyone know where the fuck Nelly Furtado came from? I remember when she first came out she sang some Yag shit and had doves flying around in her video's and she wasnt really that attractive with some outragous bangs. All of a fucking sudden, shes hot as hell and fucking Timbaland on every video. Thats a hell of a swing. From doves to Timbaland? I had to get that out, ill delete this later

Timbaland is sick

He supposed to produce a new cd for Chris Cornell (lead singer from Soundgarden and Audio SLave) should be some sick shit

Im not even debating that hes good or bad, but do you know what im talking about with Nelly. I mean watch the Promiscious girl video and tell me you wouldnt fuck her. I remember turning off the TV and looking for a gun when she first came out and her video's were on

someone deffinatly told her, look you need to be the girl that guys wanna fuck. Not the bitch wearing turtle necks in the summer

Back