Through 3 weeks , teams you were wrong about

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
For me this list is pretty easy. add your teams.

1. Michigan - just no way I could see the start they have had.

2. Oregon - Tied in somewhat to how bad michigan defends the spread but Dixon is taking care of the ball this year.

3. Louisville - not that i thought their defense would be good but wow.

4. kansas - where the hell did this team come from ?

5. Toledo - ok i let phil steele talk me into a team that in my heart i knew sucked big floppy donkey dick ( to steal a phrase from redbearde ).

Air Force -- Only because I wouldn't have thought in a million years they'd start 2-0 in conference vs TCU and Utah. All with a new head coach.

I thought UCLA would wait until at least this coming week to lose their first game.

I thought BYU would be a little more improved on the road.

I agree on Michigan.

I thought Notre Dame would have a TD by now.

I thought FSU would be stronger than this.

1. Michigan
2. Kansas--although they will fall back to earth in conference.
3. Notre Dame--Bad year is impossibly bad.
4. Texas--Surprisingly just "good" right now when they should be "very good" if not "great".
5. Auburn
6. Navy--Defense is just horrid.
7. Washington--Better so far than expected, but have only won against average teams.
8. Purdue--See Kansas.
9. L-ville--No defense.
10. WVU--White and Slaton not so much. If not for Devine they'd be winning but not as spectacularly.
11. OU--Bradford, et. al. Are you kidding me? They are scary.
12. Florida--D is down but offense is just plain sick. Urban has his recruits and pieces in already.

the bad: Michigan, BYU, and Arizona

the good: Florida (WOW), Kentucky

and auburn is always terrible so no suprise

I'll pop in with a couple of less glamorous entries to add to the above-
Minnesota, Iowa, TCU
Cincy, BC ( never thot they would win first 3) Miss State

BC QB Matt Ryan is a certified stud. His performance against GT was a thing of beauty, and I was rooting for GT, though not enough to put $$ on. The BC unknown scared me, thank God.

vegaskyle- good to see your finally on the ducks bandwagon

Better than Expected:

Florida
Boston College
Clemson
Cincinnati
Appalachian State
Notre Dame

Worse than Expected:

Florida State
Miami
Virginia
UCLA
Arizona
Tennessee
Louisville
Texas
Michigan
Iowa

thought michigan, miami, florida state, virginia tech, ucla and texas would be alot better than they are right now.

i thought kentucky would be good but not this good. same goes for bama, florida and penn state

San Jose State: I thought this would be a breakout year for them. They're my biggest disappointment so far this year.

Florida State: I thought they'd be a covering machine, ACC threat, but they're not doing anything offensively.

Oregon: This team has trouble on D, but their offense is firing so far and will keep them within many numbers this year. I thought coming into the season, they'd be overrated, but they proved me wrong.

Texas: NC contender coming into the season, but needs to get the O in gear. They still have the ability to blow teams out, it's just a matter of when.

Better than Expected:

Florida
Boston College
Clemson
Cincinnati
Appalachian State
Notre Dame

Haha nd ... too funny, rsms. Yup it appears I under valued Oregon a bit. I was on an island alone in disliking them and it appears there was good reason.

SAN JOSE ST. I don't I could have been more wrong about a team.

Kansas as well, but I'll reserve that until that actually play some teams.

Back