Thread

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Thinking about Colorado. Doubt I play it since Hoffman has never played in the day but that really the only reason
Some lean to Tampa Snell is very good on 4 and Rodriquez is not good in the day. Doubt i play it. since Boston is 8-2 on Sunday
.I will be on Odorizzi minus 2;5. but smaller then usual

Thinking about Colorado. Doubt I play it since Hoffman has never played in the day but that really the only reason
Some lean to Tampa Snell is very good on 4 and Rodriquez is not good in the day. Doubt i play it. since Boston is 8-2 on Sunday
.I will be on Odorizzi minus 2;5. but smaller then usual

Something is wrong with Snell. His FB is getting crushed so he’s dancing around with off speed stuff and not getting hitters to bite.

I guess I have to play Houston Bundy on 4 0-4 5.48 ERA Bundy in the day 0-4 6.23. Does have 1 good game with the ump. This will be the first game of Yordan Alvarez. From what I have read he is considered a GREAT hitter. Also Houston hitters have good history vs him

Last edited:
Snell has had trouble on the road. 4 days rest is his best by far and the other pitcher is not very good in many ways but it seems a pass to me. I could see taking Boston getting real money. Twins RL going down a little would take that well. Just have lost patience with this Houston manage. The guy he put in in the 9th ERA about 26

Fried recently has been getting hit hard. Nola on 5 5.40 ERA and Philadelphia lost their best hitter big drop in total power. 3.50 ERA with ump which may go up as that ump has gone from under to over

Last edited:
Kind of a crappy situation. I like Bim and he is on 4 his best rest but Dodgers are 9-1 on Sunday 13-4 in the day and have a hit percentage of 2.88 against him may have to fire

Will be staying off Boston New catcher at least this year for Edwardo and on bad rest just watching

Mistake by Baltimore Bundy is given his worst catcher Pedro Servino mid 6 ERA

Over in Milwaukee good tip. Chase on 4 this season 9 ERA1
Last year 2-5 5.30 ERA over ump

Oakland Texas very strange. Texas Oakland pitcher hard Texas pitcher real bad Oakland pitcher bad history with ump and Oakland real bad on Sunday
Probably just watch this

Won over 6.5 in First half Texas
Up but not automatic win in SF
Small bet on Arizona Won fairly big on Minn
Seem to be wrong in Mets and Pitt over
And won Houston ML
Houston RL and somewhat optimistic half unit Houston minus 2.5 plus 65

Back