Thread

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
.5 unit play on Gray. Reasoning Max is on Worst rest 5 days. 0-2 5.40 ERA 18 innings small bet Reds have a c+ pitcher but feel the endless losing is just getting to him and the last game very tough

Hard to believe the Nats are 2-10 in Scherzer starts this year, but yes their bullpen has really been that poor.

1559494694864.png

Max with Cooper

1559494782251.png
Cooper dead under ump in 2018 12-17 o/u 1.21 whip
2019 4-5 o/u 1.37 whip

I am big Max fan, love his passion on the mound and for the game in general.

Missed posting at least 4 plays including Minn. Can not handle multiple morning poping same time.
Playing Houston Small. Why Cole great history with the ump 19 innings 2.84.

Cole on 5 has a about 5.95 ERA. I expect or hope he like everyone else is determined to steo it up but this is a light money line bet

Yanks Sox tough one to figure. Price been good last few but Sox appear lifeless, CC coming off DL and has been anything but spectacular this year but manages to keep his team in it. Sox desperate for win and yanks luck been beyond reality when it comes to over performing players and hist with risp and hits with 2 outs. Pass for me cause I feel that Sox get one here but Yanks have everything going current form and crazy to go against a club with two horseshoes let alone one

Played among things Padres rl plus 15. The problem with Trevor is 0-2 in the day 4.24 ERA and on 4 days rest ERA 5.16 After a 9-3 beating I expect blood

By the way its is almost uniform thought now that Davies is set up for big regression. Not sure myself but better day of week I thought it was reasonable

Studied Yank ump and stepping up Yank bet. Very 1 sided
Conroy the ump
With Price 23.2 innings ERA 4.56 ERA
With Sabathia 22.2 innings ERA 2.78
Actually thought about reverse RL but Sabathia a little to old for that

Last edited:
Back