Thoughts

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Orlando double header Bulls pick their spots and I think they snore here while Orlando is certain effort
Suns first quarter
Lean NO
Nets great Monday team with good history

Further
Suns 1.5 units plus 6 first 5
Nets 1 unit
Orlando at LEAST 4 units plus ML
POD

Last edited:
Sorry did not want people thinking I was posting Suns for game although I actually do lean in that direction since GS faces Portand next game a true rival and unlike the other blow outs has no motivation here. The real problem with a Suns bet is they have gone for so many numbers it may happen by accident

Orlando double header Bulls pick their spots and I think they snore here while Orlando is certain effort
Suns first quarter
Lean NO
Nets great Monday team with good history
Suns 1st qrtr? I don't see this being a good matchup for them at all.

Suns 1st qrtr? I don't see this being a good matchup for them at all.

Matchups mean nothing when fading Warriors 1st quarter.... I posted about this a couple weeks ago and GS has been a cash cow!

2 most profitable wagers in the NBA right now

Fade Warriors 1stq at home

Fade Cavs 4thq anywhere

Its insane- I keep waiting for it to tail off but it keeps on truckin.

The Warriors seem to like to let a team punch themselves out a bit and then they hit them with the flurry. I really think Kerr wants tighter scores entering the 2ndh so he can have meaningful gametime situations down the stretch. Whatever the reason, it's real

While I have stopped the Cavs fade (pre Sunday after the shakeup), the Warriors 1stq fade is an auto bet. Doesn't matter if they win by 40 points fade them 1stq. Best part is they can never adjust it and Warriors home lines are always shaded up. I noticed 5D has started juicing them higher so I opted for +5-105 last night.

I don't have the numbers but a quick look at the boxscores and you'll see what I mean

Back