Thoughts

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Can it really be this easy with San Fran... Is anyone at all concerned that literally the entire bettingsphere is on SF? I mean, I am with you all, but it always makes me nervous when out of 100 people I can find nary a Rams bettor.

I like:

Atlanta. Sharps are all over Carolina.. Something like 85% of account money on them. I'll bite.. Im on the square

Got Indy early but I think they go max for Chuck. Houston without Hopkins might be the worst team in the league.

Got Oak at 7.5

Seen some folks on Denver....Idk how you play either side here... I am locked in on everything KC related and I could not tell you the lineup on either side of the ball today. And pride is overrated. I think Vance is safe and they are just playing out the string

Got Jax at +3.. Beat me Mike Mularkey. Something to be said for going into the playoffs looking really bad. I doubt Doug and Coughlin want to do that.

I need NO to cover for a contest but stayed out

Minn should roll. Balt should too, but since they arent good that should be interesting unless Cincy lays down their weapons at the door. Cannot wait to bury KC vs Balt

That's about it.. Happy New Year to my favorite handicapping family

just typed same thing about 49ers love.

Agree with Jax but hate that I didn't get the good #, still think it doesn't matter.
:cheers3:
Miami such a mess but Buffalo otr in a must win- no thanks I'll just dream they luckbox it in.

Happy new year

Same to you guys.. BAR.. much love.. Been great to talk more with you this past year...

Lex... if this number keeps going up and up Im going to hit the Rams... And pulling for your Bills. Go Oak and Jax!

I took the Rams plus 6. The whole world is on SF and that is good enough for me to take the other side. I also love New England to crush the Jets.

Back