Thoughts on the Steelers over 9

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
I'm curious as to what others expect from the Steelers this year. After looking over their schedule I like their chances to win 10+ and in worst case scenario push.

I don't think it's too far-fetched for their season to play out like this

Titans,@ Raiders 2-0

Bengals 2x, Browns 2x, Ravens 2x 4-2

Bears, Lions, @Packers,@ Vikings(London) 3-1

@Jets, Dolphins, @Patriots, Bills 3-1

nbafan-Where are the nine losses? They have quite a few weak AFC teams(Titans, Raiders, Jets, Bills, Browns 2x) Do you really think they struggle that much vs. the rest of the schedule?

I'm curious as to what others expect from the Steelers this year. After looking over their schedule I like their chances to win 10+ and in worst case scenario push.

I don't think it's too far-fetched for their season to play out like this

Titans,@ Raiders 2-0

Bengals 2x, Browns 2x, Ravens 2x 4-2

Bears, Lions, @Packers,@ Vikings(London) 3-1

@Jets, Dolphins, @Patriots, Bills 3-1

Agree with going 2-0 v Titans and Raiders.

I put them at 3-3 in the division, with a better chance of 4-2 vice 2-4. Declaring 4-2 is a bit of a stretch when they're arguably (definitely arguable) the 3rd best team in the division.

Your 3-1 records v the NFCn and AFCe is way optimistic since they'll likely lose @NE and @GB...and then run the table v the 6 others. WAY optimistic.

I have these guys likely going 9-7.

Really more about the Steelers than the Browns. They're down now. Old team, cracks were showing last year. They usually draft well, so maybe they've reloaded and we just don't know it yet. I'm rarely bullish on the Browns, but I think they win more games than the Steelers this year.

if theyre an old team what were the ravens last year.. i think the number is spot on so personally no value to me unless my book has a good price or more favorable number.. the steelers have not played well on the road so that is what i would focus on the most.. looking at their opponents on the road and assume that they will definitely win most of their home games they are such a different team on the road .. last year what a perfect example of this i think they lost to some shitty ass teams all on the road Tenny, Cleveland, Dallas. etc .. 9 is a decent number for over but definitely wouldnt take under, so i like that you brought this thread up.. i am a steeler fan too so here we go!

It took 15 years and half a dozen coaches, but I think THIS is the year Browns are better than the Steelers. However, I'm not yet prepared to predict above 3rd place, just seems so foreign and exotic.

Friendly bet, spek. Browns lose more games than Steelers, I ship a case of Great Lakes Brewery Christmas Ale to your doorstep. Just put up something of equal value on the outlandish chance I win, and don't be a signalcaller.

The way the Browns usually go, you may have your Christmas Ale by Christmas.

Back